Kevin Glenn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Glenn

People can say what they want about Kevin Glenn, but he is the consummate PRO. He has been pulled, his talent questioned, his age constantly being a focal point, etc, but, he is always about the guys in the locker room and has a "Team First" attitude. I am not starting a 'Who is Better" thread, but It has bee a long time since we had that kind of attitude in a Rider locker room from the QB. KG does what is asked of him and doesn't complain. I think the boys win it all for him.

Originally posted by Green w/Envy View Post
    People can say what they want about Kevin Glenn, but he is the consummate PRO. He has been pulled, his talent questioned, his age constantly being a focal point, etc, but, he is always about the guys in the locker room and has a "Team First" attitude. I am not starting a 'Who is Better" thread, but It has bee a long time since we had that kind of attitude in a Rider locker room from the QB. KG does what is asked of him and doesn't complain. I think the boys win it all for him.
    Exactly the words I was searching for.

Also, I have not seen a team so genuinely happy for each other's accomplishments for years, among many sports.

Comment

Originally posted by ROFLMAO View Post

Exactly the words I was searching for.

Also, I have not seen a team so genuinely happy for each other's accomplishments for years, among many sports.
      Robb bagg said he never thought he would enjoy the comradery he had with dress and getz, but said this team has surprised him most in that it is everything those very special teams of the past had.

Comment

I don't think Kevin lasted 17 seasons not knowing how to play football and in particular the quarterback position . There is no doubt he has made some critical mis Q's during those seasons but who would not have over that many playing opportunities , very few I would suggest. I like his interviews as he seems like a down to earth guy who gets what he is expected to do . To fit into as many different and diverse team locker rooms has to be a credit to him and his charater . Leader of this team for sure.

Comment

I would like to see him stick around in a coaching job with the Riders once his playing days are done. He is a quality guy and has a lot to offer on the sidelines for developing young QBs.

Comment

I've always liked Glenn since he was a rookie here. My only knock on an otherwise fine career is he's never won the big game. I would love to see him do just that in the twilight of his playing days.

Comment

Originally posted by Green w/Envy View Post
              Omg. Kevin Glenn is a pro. Yes. Not the only QB. Carry on.

Comment

Pro quarterbacks are heros when they play well and win and bums when they lose. Glenn will be a hero or a bum on this forum depending on whether we win or lose. Glenn has had a great career and does not need apologize to anyone. We got to the Eastern final when at the beginning of the year we just hoping for a few wins. Glenn is a big part of this. If we lose on Sunday some will want tar and feathers!

Comment

Originally posted by Dreegking View Post

Omg. Kevin Glenn is a pro. Yes. Not the only QB. Carry on.
                  You missed "consummate".

Comment

Originally posted by Bioben View Post
                    Pro quarterbacks are heros when they play well and win and bums when they lose. Glenn will be a hero or a bum on this forum depending on whether we win or lose. Glenn has had a great career and does not need apologize to anyone. We got to the Eastern final when at the beginning of the year we just hoping for a few wins. Glenn is a big part of this. If we lose on Sunday some will want tar and feathers!
                    there are always some ... even when they try hard to pretend they don't exist -

Comment

Glenn is a true pro and extremely unselfish.

He was exactly what the team needed this season. He never pouts, is always positive and is true a mentor to the younger guys. We are lucky to have him.

Comment

Originally posted by RAJ47 View Post
                        Glenn is a true pro and extremely unselfish.

He was exactly what the team needed this season. He never pouts, is always positive and is true a mentor to the younger guys. We are lucky to have him.
                        It has been a long time since I have seen such a good relationship amongst the QBs, on any team.

Comment

Mr Glenn has done his job and done it well. He has put in his time. Would love to see him win a cup.

Comment

Originally posted by ROFLMAO View Post

It has been a long time since I have seen such a good relationship amongst the QBs, on any team.
                            The other guy that I see as extremely supportive in any role, and effective when he plays, is Lulay

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post

The other guy that I see as extremely supportive in any role, and effective when he plays, is Lulay
                              I'd agree. Another guy who recognizes the value of TEAM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X