Toadaso Thursdays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Green81 View Post

I was sitting right behind the Ottawa bench freezing with my daughter and her friend. I was very surprised we pulled a win out of that one. I was getting quite grumpy until the 4th Q started
    That was quite the unlikely miracle. I almost, but not quite, felt sorry for the Redblack fans who were relishing finally a victory at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheathead Guy View Post

What's that saying about throwing enough sh!t against the wall, some of it will stick?

For 1 particular poster I guess he has to live with a Sh!tty Wall.
      A51 has a seemingly negative opinion of every player/coach in the league, except for Mike Reilly.

Comment

Originally posted by mrguy View Post
        I'm looking forward to f@#* off Fridays...
        Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha. well played.

Comment

My post got deleted?

Comment

Originally posted by tommy_boy View Post

A51 has a seemingly negative opinion of every player/coach in the league, except for Mike Reilly.
            I think it has more to do with the player's relationship to the Foley family. You need not look any further than his love-in for Andre Durie. Any other player in the league that missed as much time due to injury would have been labeled a Puss, but Andre was somehow one of the most valuable Canadians in the league. *shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by mrguy View Post
              I'm looking forward to f@#* off Fridays...
              Everyone has to sign a FIFO agreement.

FIFO = Fit In or F&*k Off.
              Flush the Turddownation and the stink that comes with it

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

The off season and even early in the season it was the most contentious and divisive I have ever seen this board. Unfortunately the fallout and residual impact will be felt for some time.

Sure I have a cram sammich and toad-a-so hit list, but then again I said some things that proved to be wrong. So unless I am dragged into this war, I won't name names.

Yep. Even worse than the 'post Kerry Joseph trade' kerfuffle.

Comment

Originally posted by Green81 View Post

I disagree about Leonard. I think he does what he is asked to do in our defense
                  Not sure he is "asked" to go offside - at least once per game....
                  Football Gods 23:34

Comment

Originally posted by green_machine_#1 View Post

I think it has more to do with the player's relationship to the Foley family. You need not look any further than his love-in for Andre Durie. Any other player in the league that missed as much time due to injury would have been labeled a Puss, but Andre was somehow one of the most valuable Canadians in the league. *shrug*
                    It's funny you brought this up. When I was reading through some old threads, I saw a post from someone talking about how Chris Jones was basically the scum of the earth and a certain CFL player's family member agreeing with this statement saying that he's been like that his whole career (as a coach) in the CFL. Funny enough, I could swear that same family member was complaining about Chris Jones' Argo defense back in the day and how rotating players was ridiculous which is apparently where a certain player and Jones butt heads. It all comes full circle to your assessment of "I think it has more to do with the player's relationship to the Foley family".

Comment

Y'all think Area51 is bad. Try listening to USRidersfan.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheathead Guy View Post

Not sure he is "asked" to go offside - at least once per game....
                        Touche

Comment

Originally posted by #1Fan View Post
                          I'll start off with a relatively "positive" and maybe accurate Toadaso?

And now the fun...
                          Why posters here continue to even dignify A51's opinions with any sort of response whatsoever rather than just ignoring him completely boggles my mind to no end.

Comment

Originally posted by KlutcH View Post
                            Y'all think Area51 is bad. Try listening to USRidersfan.
                            Reading it is bad enough, thanks.

Comment

I think you are all just jealous of Area51's deep fountain of football wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by THE RULK View Post
                                I think you are all just jealous of Area51's deep fountain of football wisdom.
                                Agreed. I am unable to look at 99 percent of the players in the CFL like he can and point out precisely why they suck.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X