No announcement yet.

The Gong Show that is the Montreal Alouettes #trustkavis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the end of the day after all the forensics are in that Kavis will decided that Kavis is the best choice to be the head coach.

Comment

• So what happened to the Devone Claybrooks is a done deal reports? Did one side get cold feet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonel Klink View Post
        So what happened to the Devone Claybrooks is a done deal reports? Did one side get cold feet?
        Kavis cannot resist the urge to look at everyone possible - even if he was set on Claybrooks - he would interview others just for due diligence - but Condell may also be interviewing for the first time as a CFL Head coach - so again even if Claybrooks is a done deal - not outside normal CFL protocol to simply interview Condell to allow him to have gone through the process and give him feedback

but I don't know who said Claybrooks was a done deal - that statement is news to me - but I know you follow alot more media than I

Comment

So what happened to the Devone Claybrooks is a done deal reports? Did one side get cold feet?
          Never heard that it was a done deal.

I don't think Claybrooks will jump at this opportunity. Reed=Disaster.
          Last edited by RAJ47; 12-07-2017, 12:38 PM.

Comment

There was a thread title that seemed to insinuate it was a done deal but reports in that thread and elsewhere were just he was interviewing.
            Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Interesting in what might be in store for Durant future with the Condell hire. I suspect he would have a keen interest in Masoli and/or Collaros.
              Condell was a big supporter of Collaros, and Collaros has stated multiple times in the past that Condell is the best coach he's ever had (or something along those lines).

Comment

• If Claybrooks gets the job will he be able to wear his hat sideways???

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnum View Post
                  At the end of the day after all the forensics are in that Kavis will decided that Kavis is the best choice to be the head coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rileysrompers View Post
                    If Claybrooks gets the job will he be able to wear his hat sideways???
                    Probably have to wear it on the other side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnum View Post

Probably have to wear it on the other side.
                      Didn't Danny Barret wear his visor upside down? For some reason I seem to remember that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rileysrompers View Post
                        If Claybrooks gets the job will he be able to wear his hat sideways???
                        If you tilt your head when you look at him the hat is straight.
                        Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

If you tilt your head when you look at him the hat is straight.
                          Then you get a crooked Claybrooks

Comment

• Originally posted by RDavidson View Post

Then you get a crooked Claybrooks
                            Is the crotch of his drawers up past his knees? Or does he walk around like he's dropped a big load in his pants?

Comment

• Originally posted by RDavidson View Post

The list of HC he is looking at are at least qualified to be a HC. The question I have is do any of these potential candidates say yes to the dress.
                              Do they have the mental and intestinal fortitude to handle the classes at What Say U?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post

Do they have the mental and intestinal fortitude to handle the classes at What Say U?
                                Would that be the forensics classes? I hear there are consequences to them.
                                Ricky Ray sure fed cram sammiches!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X