Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Esks lose again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even when the esks lose they still manage to piss me off. If they would have lost by one more point it would have been a $350.oo winfall for me. I had Riders , RedBlacks, Bombers and Argos to win! Soooooo close!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Love the Burnsy.
      Long time, no chat big fella.

Comment

• Man Reilly is a baby when he wants to be. Like, the db didnít even have to try to intercept that ball. That was a 50 - 50 ball at best. Beside. Know the field. Like he said himself even. Bad play call and even worse pouting.
        Last edited by Dreegking; 07-09-2018, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ONE ARMED BANDIT View Post
          Kinda hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreegking View Post
            Man Reilly is a baby when he wants to be. Like, the db didnít even have to try to intercept that ball. That was a 50 - 50 ball at best. Beside. No the field. Like he said. Bad play call and even worse pouting.
            If you haven't noticed, Reilly's ears have grown considerably since the new head coach arrived...

: )

Comment

Man Reilly is a baby when he wants to be. Like, the db didnít even have to try to intercept that ball. That was a 50 - 50 ball at best. Beside. Know the field. Like he said himself even. Bad play call and even worse pouting.
              What happened? I missed it

Comment

• Terry Jones saying the Esks should be embarrassed to be tied with the Riders in the standings. Love it

Comment

• Originally posted by El Guapo View Post

What happened? I missed it
                  After the game. His interview. He went on and on and in about Mitchell slipping. Mitchell never slips in three years. Etc. Player safety. Basically blamed the loss on the field.

Comment

After the game. His interview. He went on and on and in about Mitchell slipping. Mitchell never slips in three years. Etc. Player safety. Basically blamed the loss on the field.
                    Walker

Comment

Lol, coming from an Eskimo player after the decades of doctoring up the commonwealth turf

Comment

Apparently at that point in the end zone where the Esk player slipped there is a transition from grass to artificial field turf. The thing is the defender who was at the same point in the end zone didn't slip, so no different than what can happen on an icy or wet poorly draining field. I am a big fan of Reilly but this sounds like he was whining because he was not winning..
                        Lionbacker

Comment

• Originally posted by Ripper View Post
                          Terry Jones saying the Esks should be embarrassed to be tied with the Riders in the standings. Love it
                          The mantra of the media of both Alberta teams is "when things get tough, take a swipe at the Riders."
                          Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• I love the way Reilly plays, but he whines too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ripper View Post
                              Terry Jones saying the Esks should be embarrassed to be tied with the Riders in the standings. Love it
                              LOL why? They haven't done much since Jones left. This is not a surprise

Comment

• Originally posted by R.J View Post
                                I love the way Reilly plays, but he whines too much.
                                Great leader when things are going his way

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X