No announcement yet.

Sunwing vs Westjet vacations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have used westjet vacations in the past. Never had an issue. We have also used VRBO and have been very happy with that too. Just do your research.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum View Post

You must go for more than a couple of weeks at a time.

Dont think it pays to do this just for a week.
      It pays. We've done it 3 times for a week. Always cheaper than an all inclusive, and the only way to go in our opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Proudtobegreen View Post

It pays. We've done it 3 times for a week. Always cheaper than an all inclusive, and the only way to go in our opinion.
        Guess it must depend on where you go. I costed out out where we were looking at and air fare alone is $1900 vs $2600 for air and all inclusive.

Comment

Guess it must depend on where you go. I costed out out where we were looking at and air fare alone is $1900 vs $2600 for air and all inclusive.
          Could be. Just south of cancun. Airfare for four was $1600. Week in a two story, two bedroom condo a block from the beach was $1500. Food for the week was under $1000. All inclusive for four were $5-6000. We don't drink, so that does help out our do-it-yourself price.

Even if it came out at par, we would still go this route.

Comment

Originally posted by Proudtobegreen View Post

Could be. Just south of cancun. Airfare for four was $1600. Week in a two story, two bedroom condo a block from the beach was $1500. Food for the week was under $1000. All inclusive for four were $5-6000. We don't drink, so that does help out our do-it-yourself price.

Even if it came out at par, we would still go this route.
            Perhaps the savings are in 4 or more going, I can see that.

Comment

Perhaps the savings are in 4 or more going, I can see that.
              Yes. That makes sense.

Comment

After flying Skyservice to Jamaica a few years ago, I will never take another charter airline again. It is Air Canada or WestJet for me and given the preference, Air Canada. Resortwise, I am not sure that there is anything that is better about the charter airlines. In fact, if you have your heart set on a particular resort, remember they are hotels, you can book your flight and hotel separately.

Comment

Booked with WestJet vacations today. Secrets silver sands. Since it will be our 25th anniversary I had to take her somewhere better then Moose Jaw

Comment

Originally posted by Renegade44 View Post
                    Booked with WestJet vacations today. Secrets silver sands. Since it will be our 25th anniversary I had to take her somewhere better then Moose Jaw
                    She said "kiss me where it stinks" so I took her to Esterhazy. Ba dump dump

Comment

We are booked this winter to Varadaro through Sunwing, as their package to the hotel we wanted was out long before WestJet came out with theirs. That being said, our flight is on WestJet; so I guess you could say we are using both! And if the flight gets screwed up; it won't be Sunwing's fault. But time will tell....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearman View Post

We are booked this winter to Varadaro through Sunwing, as their package to the hotel we wanted was out long before WestJet came out with theirs. That being said, our flight is on WestJet; so I guess you could say we are using both! And if the flight gets screwed up; it won't be Sunwing's fault. But time will tell....
                        Remember to pick up beer out the back door of the airport, ice cold, pay in Canadian , for the way to your hotel.

Comment

You will be fine on Westjet.

Comment

Originally posted by ROFLMAO View Post

Remember to pick up beer out the back door of the airport, ice cold, pay in Canadian , for the way to your hotel.
                            Cuba is for RUM, not beer!

Comment

Cuba is for RUM, not beer!
                              Fair enough. I like their Cristal beer.

Comment

biggest difference is weight of carryon. No limit(within reason) on WestJet where as Sunwing gives u a lb limit. That is ridiculous

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X