Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatoon restaurants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saskatoon restaurants

There was a thread on the old site for this. Seeing as we have a regina one going, let's hear about where to eat in saskatoon.

Taco Bell. /thread

Comment

We love Congress Beerhouse downtown.

good beers, drinks and awesome menu.

Busy spot.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy_boy View Post
        Taco Bell. /thread

We happened to be in the city the day it opened. According to the lineup, there were quite a few people excited at its coming.😁

Comment

Originally posted by Proudtobegreen View Post

We happened to be in the city the day it opened. According to the lineup, there were quite a few people excited at its coming.😁
          First guy in line was there at 1:00AM or some nonsense....never saw anybody so excited to get the runs before.

Joking aside....I was happy to see them open up also.

Comment

Santa Lucia for pizza! Best in the city imo.

Wing World has a good variety of wings and they are tasty....and deep fried mars bar!

Fuddruckers is good

Pink Cadillac is kind of fun.

There are more gems I'm sure others will mention.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy_boy View Post
              Taco Bell. /thread

Can you get a six pack of tacos for $6 like when it used to be in the basement of Place Riel?
              Is it May yet?

Comment

The best, and I mean the best food in the city is at Leopolds. Their food is fantastic.

The best steak in the city is at Cut. Get a bottle of 'the show' wine and you will not be dissapointed.

Best wings in the city are at Bugsy's. Tue and Thur are wing nights. Good luck getting a table past 5 pm! Dill pickle and roasted red pepper and garlic are unreal. Wing world has nothing on this place..

Comment

Originally posted by juice View Post

Can you get a six pack of tacos for $6 like when it used to be in the basement of Place Riel?
                  I have no idea actually, I live in Regina and have only been to a Taco Bell once while I was completely liquored in the US haha.

Comment

All of Dale MacKay's restaurants are fantastic. (Ayden, Little Grouse & Sticks and Stones)

Yes, they are pricey but their food generally pretty phenomenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Green_and_White View Post
                      All of Dale MacKay's restaurants are fantastic. (Ayden, Little Grouse & Sticks and Stones)

I 2nd this, though I haven't been to Sticks and Stones yet.

Our go to is Konga Cafe. Tiny hole in the wall Jamaican place in a crappy neighborhood but the food is great and the drinks are potent.

Comment

IMO Ayden is overrated and overpriced. An appie of esparagas as an example is 3??? The burger is OK but not worth driving downtown for.

Comment

The food at Ayden is fantastic and worth every penny imo.

Comment

Mi Hong on 51st has best noodle bowl and spring rolls

Comment

Yep they are great. I like little grouse best personally.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X