Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet another new target date for Capital Pointe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bignorm View Post

I think I heard the property taxes are in arrears too after a couple years and add on what I will assume is a $500000 plus bill to fill in the hole the city will almost certainly wind up owning that land/ selling it to recover the arrears
    Where did the dirt go they dug out? Somewhat of a serious question. It would be a shame if it just turned into an impark. What they were proposing looked really good on paper lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sofaking View Post

Where did the dirt go they dug out? Somewhat of a serious question. It would be a shame if it just turned into an impark. What they were proposing looked really good on paper lol.
      Probably used as fill elsewhere, could very well be at the dump or part of the road beds on the bypass etc.

Comment

• ....and the saga lurches to its inevitable conclusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by imschatz View Post

Wouldn't it make more sense to expropriate the property, and then sell it as is?

The property as is, has to be worth more then if it were filled.

Filling the hole I think is a step backwards away from proper development on that corner.
          Would be nice to see something built there. My understanding is that there was work done to move utilities that ran underneath. Would be a shame to see all that work go to waste for another parking lot.

Comment

• Hey pave paradise
            Put up a parking lot
            Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Technically the city said no more surface lots in the OCP but like they ever follow their own plans.
              It would've been a better location for Conexus or Brandt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
                Hey pave paradise
                Put up a parking lot
                Oooooommm, bop bop bop bop

Considering the importance of the intersection, I was hoping that hotel was going to be built.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
                  Hey pave paradise
                  Put up a parking lot
                  The corner of Vic and Albert being a very special kind of paradise.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X