Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arnold Schwarzenegger attacked in South Africa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold Schwarzenegger attacked in South Africa

https://www.enca.com/life/video-arno...tacked-sandton

Hopefully they beat the snot out of the loser and then press charges. Lucky it was just a kick and not something more violent.
    Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

Terminate him

Comment

Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
        Hopefully they beat the snot out of the loser and then press charges. Lucky it was just a kick and not something more violent.
        I would have loved to see that clown try and take on Arnie from the front.

Comment

Arnold

·
          48m
          Thanks for your concerns, but there is nothing to worry about. I thought I was just jostled by the crowd, which happens a lot. I only realized I was kicked when I saw the video like all of you. I’m just glad the idiot didn’t interrupt my Snapchat.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenwall View Post
            Arnold

·
            48m
            Thanks for your concerns, but there is nothing to worry about. I thought I was just jostled by the crowd, which happens a lot. I only realized I was kicked when I saw the video like all of you. I’m just glad the idiot didn’t interrupt my Snapchat.
            Of course he's being macho about the whole incident..........but that could have been mighty dangerous.

Comment

Whoa he got smoked! Who would do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
                In South Africa? I wouldn't rule out a shallow grave.

Comment

Just got back from a month in South Africa, what a beautiful place and not what I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                    Just got back from a month in South Africa, what a beautiful place and not what I expected.
                    It definitely ranks right up there in the beauty index.

Comment

Kick a 71 yr old man in the back and then start whining "help me" after he gets caught - what a pathetic little b**ch

Comment

He was yelling something rythmatic after help me but I couldn't make it out . He keep repeating it though. I'm a leaf fan maybe ¿
                        but not quite sure

Comment

Man , no stunt double there

Comment

Originally posted by Guillermo View Post
                            Kick a 71 yr old man in the back and then start whining "help me" after he gets caught - what a pathetic little b**ch
                            I don’t know that he was yelling “help me” in the sense of immediate aid - it sounded like some type of chant, that he was probably trying to make aware a political or social cause. Just the pattern he was yelling made it seem that way to me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by steve04 View Post

I don’t know that he was yelling “help me” in the sense of immediate aid - it sounded like some type of chant, that he was probably trying to make aware a political or social cause. Just the pattern he was yelling made it seem that way to me anyway.
                              youtube is saying he was yelling "help me, I need a Lamborghini"
                              Last edited by Guillermo; 05-18-2019, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X