Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juggling passwords

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juggling passwords

What is everyone doing to keep track of their website passwords? Any particular app that stands out that is secure? I want something I can access from anywhere. I've simply got too many, they are getting increasingly complicated, and changing more often. I can't keep them in my head anymore.

I use 1Password. Itís just on my phone. Havenít tried accessing from anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by lerriuqs View Post
      I use 1Password. Itís just on my phone. Havenít tried accessing from anywhere.
      That looks like it might fit the bill, I'd rather it was free but for something like this maybe free isn't the best way to go.

Comment

I have a free version. It does what I need.

Comment

Have pretty much all of them stored and autofill on in Google Chrome

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac View Post
            Have pretty much all of them stored and autofill on in Google Chrome
            Looking for something a little more secure. I'd also like something that will work with apps on my phone like my banking app.

Comment

Originally posted by Sofaking View Post

Looking for something a little more secure. I'd also like something that will work with apps on my phone like my banking app.
              Oh. you need the apple keychain.

Comment

hunter2

Comment

Originally posted by squish View Post

Oh. you need the apple keychain.
                  Lol don't get me started.

Comment

Originally posted by pappcam View Post
                    hunter2
                    Forgot about that one, you are as old as me.

Comment

I use keypass at work. Simple and does what I need. Only 225 entries right now. I need to update my list

Comment

LastPass

I also have a form filler set up through it so I can quickly fill in all my info: address, phone number, etc very quickly when needed. I am just using the free version and it works great for me.

Comment

Originally posted by lerriuqs View Post
                          I have a free version. It does what I need.
                          I'm trying out 1 password right now. Once I got it figured out it's pretty slick.

Comment

I got into 1password last month. Yea there is a cost but at least that way the relationship is clear (ie they aren't trying to make money through other means). Liking it so far.

Comment

Every time I try to log into my bank site, they want to call me with a password reset. It is a huge PITA to change my password on every login. There's probably some huge virus or bot or whatever making this necessary, but i hate it. I do telephone banking now because i can't endure endless password changes online.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X