Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judgmental Map of Regina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squish View Post

Triggered?
    Canít. Stop.

Comment

• I don't see mine there but it would probably be "Lucky to not live in Regina"!!!!

too soon??

Disclaimer: I don't hate Regina or think it's a bad place and hopefully my humour meets all standards.

Comment

• So we risen above the resident high horsin and Holyin and now determined 5 of us have driank at the Jolly Roger and survived.
        Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by tommy_boy View Post

Pepperidge Farms remembers.
          Made me lol.....good job
          Last edited by Bigsexydawg; 04-14-2019, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sofaking View Post
            Heck I've been to the Jolly Roger and and a lot worse and I'm not as old as some of you guys. Learned a long time ago to keep my mouth shut and not get too plastered in a sketchy bar (or any bar for that matter). Sofaking quick story, got the snot beat out of me in a bar bathroom on my 19th birthday lol.
            Tell me true- were you trying to pick up someone's would-be girlfriend? That usually does it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprout View Post

Tell me true- were you trying to pick up someone's would-be girlfriend? That usually does it.
              Got sucker punched once for that too but that wasn't it lol, there is a story behind that one too

I was living in "Students" in Regina by the Uni, can't remember the name of the bar but it was where the Mcdonalds is now. I think they moved it to the east end and it's creekside now. About 6 of us got together for my birthday and most being broke students we got a little tipsy before we went to put it mildly. I don't remember much but I was standing at a urinal and some guy beside me (significantly bigger) started beaking at me. So I pulled out a reference from roadhouse "I used to **** guys like you in high school" Two punches, broken nose, black eye. When I finally stopped bleeding and wen't back to the table one of my friends was livid (18yr old girl). So she went and reamed him out for no reason lol, I was obviously in the wrong. Guy felt bad came over to the table and bought me a drink.

Next day I had to go to my home town for some reason. Mom and dad are in the back yard. Mom looks at me and shakes her head. Told dad I got beat up in a bar. He says "Talking when you should have been listening?" Nothing else was said about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
                I don't see mine there but it would probably be "Lucky to not live in Regina"!!!!

too soon??

Disclaimer: I don't hate Regina or think it's a bad place and hopefully my humour meets all standards.
                Cue the everyone is jealous of Regina and makes fun of it, I don't know anyone from Regina who makes fun of where anyone else lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
                  So we risen above the resident high horsin and Holyin and now determined 5 of us have driank at the Jolly Roger and survived.

Comment

• Originally posted by go riders View Post

Letís see if we can get to double digits

Comment

I could go into the double digits on how many times I closed that bar lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprout View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by The_G View Post

Cue the everyone is jealous of Regina and makes fun of it, I don't know anyone from Regina who makes fun of where anyone else lives.
                          Is this a serious post?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrguy View Post

Is this a serious post?
                            Yes, seems to always come up about the supposed rivalry between Saskatoon and Regina

Comment

I can get us to 7. Bet you werenít expecting me to contribute to the total

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post

I can get us to 7. Bet you werenít expecting me to contribute to the total
                                Nope I wasnít but my respect and admiration level for you just went up a notch....lol

Here is the count:

CRF
                                Rock
                                Smokey
                                Go Riders
                                Juice
                                Sofaking
                                BSD
                                Lotus

2 more to go.

Comment