Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Image of Black Hole

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image of Black Hole

I know today is an overload of the image of black hole but MIT put this out today. From a grad student's algorithm to actual image in 3 years. Amazing.

We don't need an Algorithm, the Hadron collider is going to make one and swallow us all up.

No I'm not serious. This was a big thing floating around the internet a few years ago and is simply not true.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startsw.../#76b79af92ed5

Comment

Here I thought someone was talking about the Fist Fest segment on Howard Stern from Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by berbs View Post
        Here I thought someone was talking about the Fist Fest segment on Howard Stern from Monday.
        There is a black hole in my house somewhere, full of keys, wallets, glasses, lighters and other assorted paraphernalia.
        No teacher, cake are square, pie are round.

Comment

Originally posted by jenius View Post

There is a black hole in my house somewhere, full of keys, wallets, glasses, lighters and other assorted paraphernalia.
          And socks

Comment

Originally posted by The_G View Post

And socks
            I came up with an ingenious plan (or so I thought) for socks. Every time I did Laundry I threw the socks I couldn't find a match for in a specific drawer, I figured one day I would go through this drawer and surely I would be able to match some of them. 3 years later I decided I was going to do that. Out of a full drawer of socks I managed to match about 4 pair...

Comment

Originally posted by jollyrider View Post
              I know today is an overload of the image of black hole but MIT put this out today. From a grad student's algorithm to actual image in 3 years. Amazing.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with an overload of pictures/articles about the black hole. Iíll take that over politics/anti vaxxers/flat earth news any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Thestatue View Post

There is absolutely nothing wrong with an overload of pictures/articles about the black hole. Iíll take that over politics/anti vaxxers/flat earth news any day.
                Amen. (Can I use a religious term to celebrate a purely secular scientific achievement?)

Comment

Originally posted by Thestatue View Post

yeah, all those silly bastages that try to sell that the world is round and a day over 6200 years old. PFFFF
                  #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

This isnít the first picture. My ex has sent lots of people pictures of her vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by The_G View Post

And socks
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	180426_gma_holmes4_0748_16x9_608.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	428847

Comment

Originally posted by jollyrider View Post

I think this came from a night of drinking and forgetting to do their homework and the need to come up with something quick before they failed a class.

Anyone can do that picture shining a flashlight through their fingers.

Comment

Decent explanation of how they might have took the picture. This video was done a day before.

Comment

https://www.change.org/p/national-sc...-chris-cornell

#keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X