Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones Final Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kokanee View Post

Yeah I totally thought spying too. Can’t believe I missed that. Ok his execution was probably deserved then lol
    I missed it as well.
    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
      Re. the attempt to poison Dany - knowing that the conversation between Varys and his "little bird" makes total sense

"She's not eating"
      "We will try again at dinner (or something like that"
      "Her guards are watching me"
      "The greater the risk, the greater the reward" - this one confused me at the time. Risky to spy on the queen for Varys but was it that risky? Now trying to poison her ups the risk level big time.
      I knew he was trying to poison her in season 1 or 2 but I missed the assassination attempt with the little bird in the last episode - will watch closely again before the final final final episode comes on.

Comment

• Originally posted by mixer View Post

Why do you keep posting leaks and potential spoilers without warnings? That's pretty douchey.
        Yeah, no kidding. People's own cooked ideas and theories are welcome but lay off the spoilers and leaks - lots are garbage but there are a lot of nerds out there with free time that go to great lengths.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

I have found over the years leaks are nothing but good guesses.
          Yup. I remember last year when I tried avoiding them, but eventually gave in, and 1 out of maybe every 15-20 were actually correct. This year only one reddit poster has gotten all of their "insider leaks" correct, and think of the thousands of supposed "leaks" out there.

If you throw enough ^^^^ on the wall, some of it is bound to stick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guillermo View Post

Yeah, no kidding. People's own cooked ideas and theories are welcome but lay off the spoilers and leaks - lots are garbage but there are a lot of nerds out there with free time that go to great lengths.
            What I find funny about those nerd/geeks who get so into it that they at times ruin their own viewing pleasure because overthink the show so much they can’t enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

What I find funny about those nerd/geeks who get so into it that they at times ruin their own viewing pleasure because overthink the show so much they can’t enjoy it.
              We have proof of that in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by pappcam View Post

We have proof of that in this thread.
                Safe to assume you’re talking about me ?
                No worries though. This thread is the first time in my life I’’ have ever been called a nerd, so I’’ am taking it as a compliment.

From time to time I do over think things. “Back to the Future” is one of my favourite movies of all time, and still to this day I have so many questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by R.J View Post
                  No worries though. This thread is the first time in my life I’’ have ever been called a nerd, so I’’ am taking it as a compliment.

From time to time I do over think things. “Back to the Future” is one of my favourite movies of all time, and still to this day I have so many questions.
                  Game of Thrones is a gateway drug - next step you get dressed up like your favorite character and attend your local comicon.

Comment

You are a lightweight compared to some I have read on reddit

Comment

• Originally posted by Guillermo View Post

Game of Thrones is a gateway drug - next step you get dressed up like your favorite character and attend your local comicon.

Yeah, I'm nowhere near this level of fandom lol.

Comment

Comment

• This is pretty awesome.

eta: sorry this may have already been posted. I didn't notice as it it was a reddit link.

Comment

• It had to be said...

https://entertainment.theonion.com/g...qua-1834843021

Comment

• Originally posted by drysaddle View Post
                              Beautiful. I think this is useful for a few levels including Star Wars.

Comment

• So moving on, what are some predictions? Apparently British oddsmakers still have Bran as the favorite. I don’t see it. Right now I honestly don’t see a clear good ruler. Closest would be Sansa.
                                One other I think is Jon follows through on Tormund’s comment that he belongs in the north and does just that

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X