Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones Final Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by voice of reason View Post

Yes, but her brother decided she must be pregnant because she was not drinking
    I should have rewatched last season, I've pretty much forgotten everything but big the dragon fights and the fact Gendry runs super marathons.

Comment

• Apparently in leaked scripts for season 7, Cersei was supposed to miscarry at the end of the season. They ended up changing course on that.

As they've shown it so far, we don't know for sure if Cersei ever was pregnant, or whether she still is pregnant. There are a lot of possibilities. I think it is better that they're keeping us guessing, and that we don't know what the actual will be.
      Last edited by gilligan; 05-02-2019, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gilligan View Post
        Apparently in leaked scripts for season 7, Cersei was supposed to miscarry at the end of the season. They ended up changing course on that.

As they've shown it so far, we don't know for sure if Cersei ever was pregnant, or whether she still is pregnant. There are a lot of possibilities. I think it is better that they're keeping us guessing, and that we don't know what the actual will be.
        I may be remembering this wrong, but didn't Euron say something about putting a prince in her belly at the end of their scene. If I in fact heard that, could it be possible that she uses her pregnancy to keep Euron on her side, in case he decides to flee?

Comment

• Originally posted by wist View Post

Well wasn't she drinking after being with Euron?
          I could be wrong, but if I recall correctly she pours a glass of wine for herself and Euron, but never actually drinks it. Could be to hide that she is pregnant from Euron so she can later pretend it was his?

Comment

• Love Euron. Great sense of humour and classic one liners.
            Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by green_machine_#1 View Post

Are we 100% sure she's pregnant with his child and that she didn't just say she was to manipulate him? The witches prophecy from her childhood said she'd only have 3 children...
              Ya but she's pregnant, that's not a child.

Yes, we're 100% sure it's his.

Comment

• I think due to the prophecy a lot of people are suspecting she loses the baby. Somewhat humerous that they carried forward the "no drinking when pregnant" convention from the real / our world, yet brother / sister love produced 3 normal kids, albeit sadistic in one case.

Comment

• Originally posted by gilligan View Post
                  Apparently in leaked scripts for season 7, Cersei was supposed to miscarry at the end of the season. They ended up changing course on that.

There are now multiple potential Pregnancies, most of which might change the judgment of key characters and create opportunities to unite various factions.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoRidersGo View Post

I could be wrong, but if I recall correctly she pours a glass of wine for herself and Euron, but never actually drinks it. Could be to hide that she is pregnant from Euron so she can later pretend it was his?
                    Probably like she did with Robert. Could also be some reveal of Euron to Jamie then Jamie thinks it is Euron's kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ellipsis View Post
                      I'm hoping Arya kills Cersei while wearing Jamie's face...but I think one of Jamie, Tyrion, or Sansa probably make more sense to kill Cersei.
                      so far this season they really seem to be playing up the girl power theme so i wouldnít be at all surprised. Given that Jons entire character arc revolved around the inevitability of a faceoff with the NK and it was tossed into the shredder, Iím not sure where they go with his character now.

could also see an ending where donaerys kills Jon and Arya kills her.
                      Last edited by bzborow1; 05-02-2019, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bzborow1 View Post

so far this season they really seem to be playing up the girl power theme so i wouldnít be at all surprised. Given that Jons entire character arc revolved around the inevitability of a faceoff with the NK and it was tossed into the shredder, Iím not sure where they go with his character now.
                        There is zero fact that his arc revolved around a face off with the Night King. Especially when you consider heís actually a Targaryen. If anything, his character arc has simply been to rally everyone around him in whatever scenario heís in. Which he did again to bring them together to face off with the dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by wist View Post

Probably like she did with Robert. Could also be some reveal of Euron to Jamie then Jamie thinks it is Euron's kid.
                          Good point. She has the babytrap down cold.
                          #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

• Originally posted by bzborow1 View Post

could also see an ending where donaerys kills Jon and Arya kills her.
                            They've stated that they've known for 3 seasons it would be Arya and did a video of some little hints through that time.

I'm not sure Jon's arc was defeating the NK, but that perhaps that was just some deception to not make things obvious. I feel like his arc is discovering who he is, which is kind of getting there. He's went from being a Snow/Bastard, to a Stark. He went to the Watch because he was a bastard and felt there was no true place for him. Now would completion of that arc be figuring out who he is and really sorting it out, and then perhaps sitting on the throne/having the chance to, or is the arc maybe figuring it out and not letting the world know and accepting a different path.

I can't help but think Jon might go into hiding it all mode, but the moment with Arya and her family comment and then Sansa's conversation with Dany keep flashing like a kid banging a pot and pan. It seems like he is going to have to pick a side at some point, Dany's or the Stark's. I can see Dany saying something along the lines of 'next in line or not, you have bent the knee' and then some serious family drama going down.
                            Last edited by Beacon.x; 05-02-2019, 10:30 PM.
                            #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

• https://nationalpost.com/entertainme...-of-winterfell

Comment

• Have seen this a few times. The one question I really have on these analyses is how would they flank the dead? When you consider the size of the forces. Iím not sure they could have truly outflanked them.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X