Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones Final Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of Thrones Final Season

I figured this would need it's own thread eventually, and we're now only 12 days away from Season 8 episode 1, so why not now ?
    I'm so hyped.

What's about? Keep hearing them on TV

Comment

I salute you for taking initiative and starting the new thread, vs just posting in the old one complaining we need a new one. Lots of sites with daily articles on predictions, best moments till now stuff. A lot of people putting a lot of stock in that prophecy regarding Cersei in the book. Considering they let it out of the scene on tv, I don't know if I'm as sure that's going to happen (I want it to though)

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
        I salute you for taking initiative and starting the new thread, vs just posting in the old one complaining we need a new one. Lots of sites with daily articles on predictions, best moments till now stuff. A lot of people putting a lot of stock in that prophecy regarding Cersei in the book. Considering they let it out of the scene on tv, I don't know if I'm as sure that's going to happen (I want it to though)
        I think Cersei will bite the bullet, but I'm not sold on it being done by the "valonqar".

I'm going to try my best to avoid spoilers this season, I tried last season, but gave in after episode 2.
        Last edited by R.J; 04-15-2019, 12:57 PM.

Comment

One week from today
          Exciting

My guess is in the first show Jamie gets whacked , perhaps by his own butch ex gf

Comment

Originally posted by regina View Post
            One week from today
            Exciting

My guess is in the first show Jamie gets whacked , perhaps by his own butch ex gf
            Heís rising north away from her to join the fight vs the walkers. If he dies I am thinking itís in one of the battles to come which wonít be right away. A trailer did show him in battle

Comment

Pretty funny opening on SNL last night with Kit Harrington hosting and some of his colleagues planted in the crowd as audience members

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                Pretty funny opening on SNL last night with Kit Harrington hosting and some of his colleagues planted in the crowd as audience members
                Game of thrones Oreos the daughter is excited to buy.

Yep the spinoffs was funny
                Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

I have been thinking about how Cersei might die. So many possibilities, but I think it will be one of her brothers that offs her, or Aryia with one of their faces. The other thought is that it could be related to child birth, like her mother. I can't see her as the one who sits on the throne in the end, but who knows.

Prediction for episode one is that a now undead (or whatever) dragon finishes smashes access through the wall and then be moving to a united front at Winterfell. Cersei will command troops up from behind to blindside them, and when faced with the enemy, that people will start turning on her. I think this fight scene will be epic in proportion, as some interviews seem to hint that the show contains perhaps the largest battle scene ever filmed. I tend to think that the battle itself will be the better part of an entire episode. I guess that could happen in Kings Landing, but I think it will be in Winterfell. My guess is the big battle will be in episode 3 and then another big one, perhaps slightly smaller one at Kings Landing in the second last episode. I think that one will have some of the main characters turned to be on the undead side, having fallen in Winterfell

I think a good story line will be Theon, who has understandably become a bit of a coward, rescuing his sister and killing his uncle, in an act of finding his bravery again.

Also, another trailer that I don't think was posted in either thread:

If this teaser has truth to it, it says a lot actually. Of course the feather could mean it is a Bram thing

I love how many potential storyline outcomes have been weaved in this show. The ending could be absolutely anything. a peace deal with the 7th old god (knight king), the wall being torn down, or possibly rebuilt, Winterfell being rebuild, and of course whomever sits on the throne. I can't say as I have ever looked this forward to seeing a TV show come out, and am also looking forward to the spinoff, which is apparently a prequel.
                  Last edited by Beacon.x; 04-07-2019, 01:41 PM.
                  #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Love Uncle Euron. Hope we get more of his comedic genius.
                    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
                      Love Uncle Euron. Hope we get more of his comedic genius.
                      Yeah, seems like a storyline that they could do a lot with. I thought Oberyn was under utilized as well.

Othee things not yet played out are Petyr being involved in poisoning Joffrey, witch I think could involve he and Jamie going at it still, and what exactly the golden army will do.
                      #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post

Yeah, seems like a storyline that they could do a lot with. I thought Oberyn was under utilized as well.

Othee things not yet played out are Petyr being involved in poisoning Joffrey, witch I think could involve he and Jamie going at it still, and what exactly the golden army will do.
                        Um, isn't Littlefinger dead?

Comment

Originally posted by mixer View Post

Yes, I would say being executed by getting his throat slit would be considered dead.

Comment

Wight Littlefinger vs Jaime?

Comment

Meant stanis
                              #keepthepromise

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X