Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Zealand Mosque Massacre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Zealand Mosque Massacre

40 dead in the latest reports. Four arrested. What is wrong with our world?

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    40 dead in the latest reports. Four arrested. What is wrong with our world?
    A lot of things.
    It is easy to spread hatred and find echo chambers to amplify it.

Comment

Up to 49 dead.

A person ruins thier lives and that of countless others because of hatred.

Comment

Horrible

Comment

Comment

And the son of a bitch livestreamed it, and a particularly pathetic and disgusting segment of humanity has been sharing the video of the massacre on social media platforms.

Make sure you turn autopay off if you're logging into Facebook or Twitter this morning, or just take a day off. Some things cannot be unseen, and I'd assume this is one of them.

Comment

Unbelievable. What goes on in people's heads?

Comment

I watched a few videos last night before they were taken down. A truly horrific event. Unfortunate these type of killings happen and unfortunately it will never stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
                  I watched a few videos last night before they were taken down. A truly horrific event. Unfortunate these type of killings happen and unfortunately it will never stop.
                  I unfortunately also saw some of this video. The disregard for human life is brutal. For most it is being in the wrong place at the wrong time with something like this. I don't even know how anyone could prepare or stop a maniac from doing this. Disturbing. Sadly I feel these "live stream" events will happen in future attacks as this is the new world we live in where everything everyone does is online.

Comment

How horrific.

Also, Iím glad I missed the videos.

Comment

This is horrible anywhere but just shocks me that it happened in New Zealand. A place that just isn't on the map when it comes to this sort of violence.

Comment

Only 35 total murders last year in New Zealand. But as long as hate is allowed to fester and grow and not be called out, this will continue.

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                          This is horrible anywhere but just shocks me that it happened in New Zealand. A place that just isn't on the map when it comes to this sort of violence.
                          The world sucks right now.
                          Not to take away from the horrific tragedy, but something you said, "isn't on the map", reminded me of this:

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                            Australia pretty much got rid of guns after a mass shooting many years ago, I would imagine that New Zealand likely has similar laws around ownership. As much as we are desensitized to similar events in the States due to their regularity, it is just a bit tougher hearing about something like this happening in an area of the world, not known for this type of violence.

Comment

Originally posted by steve04 View Post

Australia pretty much got rid of guns after a mass shooting many years ago, I would imagine that New Zealand likely has similar laws around ownership. As much as we are desensitized to similar events in the States due to their regularity, it is just a bit tougher hearing about something like this happening in an area of the world, not known for this type of violence.
                              https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47584603

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X