GnR Aug 27th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Yea, the little bugger can't talk but he sure loves his metal and hard rock music.
    You going to the show?

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

You going to the show?
      Yep. Myself, the boy and the girl.
      “The Lord of Light Wants his enemies burnt. The Drowned God wants his enemies drowned. Why are all the Gods such vicious *****? Where Is the God of Tits and Wine?”

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Yep. Myself, the boy and the girl.
        Atta boy.

Comment

On another forum it was posted that TM will allow you to upgrade or change your tix to a better seat for a $5 charge per ticket. So if you wanted pit tix or closer seats you can call ticketmaster. Never done it myself but thought I would pass along the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Cflgridiron View Post
            On another forum it was posted that TM will allow you to upgrade or change your tix to a better seat for a $5 charge per ticket. So if you wanted pit tix or closer seats you can call ticketmaster. Never done it myself but thought I would pass along the info.
            Do you have to call or can you do it online?

Comment

Do you have to call or can you do it online?
              Sounded like you had to call but not positive on that.

Comment

waiting for cheapos

Comment

Originally posted by St. Anger View Post
                  waiting for cheapos
                  Hard to say if that will happen. They already did a $40 tix deal and they sold fast. That is over and above the $35 tix that sold out when tix went on sale. Most of the tix opening up now are held back VIP tix
                  There might be some scalpers that sell low but that is likely it.
                  Last edited by Cflgridiron; 08-12-2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cflgridiron View Post

Sounded like you had to call but not positive on that.
                    You're right. You do have to call.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this. I was able to upgrade from row 21 on the floor, just left of the stage all the way up to row 5, dead centre to stage. Ticket price was the same so they balanced out and all I had to pay was a $5 per ticket transfer fee.

Made me day!!

Comment

You're right. You do have to call.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this. I was able to upgrade from row 21 on the floor, just left of the stage all the way up to row 5, dead centre to stage. Ticket price was the same so they balanced out and all I had to pay was a $5 per ticket transfer fee.

Made me day!!
                      Glad it worked.

Comment

Velvet Revolver would have been a cool concert to see. I would be hyped for gnr is it was 25 years ago

Comment

There is a decent documentary from VH1 on GnR, if you go to youtube and search "Behind the music guns and roses" 42 min long. Was interesting.

Comment

Just learned I'll be working the G&R show. Not the best seats in the house but it's weather-protected and they're paying me to sit there so no complaints here.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug123 View Post
                              Just learned I'll be working the G&R show. Not the best seats in the house but it's weather-protected and they're paying me to sit there so no complaints here.
                              Jist curious what will you be doing at the show?

Comment

Originally posted by ROFLMAO View Post
                                There is a decent documentary from VH1 on GnR, if you go to youtube and search "Behind the music guns and roses" 42 min long. Was interesting.
                                That's a really old one but yeah, you're right, it sure is good. There's several of those "Behind the Music" documentaries. I encourage people to look for them on You Tube, really well done shows.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X