Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US College Cheating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US College Cheating

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/12/us/co...eme/index.html

This is a bizarre one. And in an unrelated note, Lori Loughlin could be the hottest mom of college aged kids!

Originally posted by footballisgood View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/12/us/co...eme/index.html

This is a bizarre one. And in an unrelated note, Lori Loughlin could be the hottest mom of college aged kids!
    Huffman might have to get some advice from Frank Gallagher.

Comment

I thought this was standard admittance procedure down there. Rich folks bribing and cheating to get their precious little ones into a good school.

Comment

Originally posted by drysaddle View Post
        I thought this was standard admittance procedure down there. Rich folks bribing and cheating to get their precious little ones into a good school.
        I think they were rich enough to think they could get away with it but not rich enough to donate a building or something which would guarantee their acceptance!

Comment

Comment

What a slick little scheme.

Comment

If Laughlin has to serve time, will that jail be considered a full house?

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                If Laughlin has to serve time, will that jail be considered a full house?
                I'm sure the judge will have mercy

Comment

Apparently paying for private schools, and making sure the public ones were badly supported was not enough advantage for some rich people's kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Attempt View Post

I'm sure the judge will have mercy
                    I'm pretty sure that is the first John Stamos pun in riderfans history!

Comment

Originally posted by footballisgood View Post

I'm pretty sure that is the first John Stamos pun in riderfans history!
                      Thank you....not for giving me credit for being the first but for acknowledging what I was doing!

Comment

Thank you....not for giving me credit for being the first but for acknowledging what I was doing!
                        That was the worst high hanging curveball since Kent Teklulve's elbow exploded in 1981!

Comment

This thread has to go to the Buy and Sell section of the forum.

'Merica, where anything is for sale.
                          There was this city of Regina employee who got one of them degrees on the internet. But this one takes it to a whole new level.

Comment

The Full House angle of this story has led me to a startling revelation. There are 2 famous Uncle Jesse's in tv history

Comment

The Full House angle of this story has led me to a startling revelation. There are 2 famous Uncle Jesse's in tv history
                              The Good Ol Duke Boys wouldn’t buy an education

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X