Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Trebek Announces He Has Cancer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Trebek Announces He Has Cancer

F#@* Cancer

A fine gentleman. I hope he is still hosting Jeopardy five years from now.

Comment

wow, stage 4.
      Best wishes to him on kicking it's ***
      #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Originally posted by Sprout View Post
        A fine gentleman. I hope he is still hosting Jeopardy five years from now.
        I loved the comment, "I have to! Because under the terms of my contract, I have to host Jeopardy for three more years!"

Comment

That's terrible news. I've watched a lot of jeopardy over the years and always liked Trebek.

On a lighter note, has anyone reached out to Sean Connery for comment?

Comment

The odds are definitely against him but I wish him well in the upcoming battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
              That's terrible news. I've watched a lot of jeopardy over the years and always liked Trebek.

On a lighter note, has anyone reached out to Sean Connery for comment?
              Trebek's mom has to be about 105 by now. I'm not sure whether to be grossed out or impressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
                The odds are definitely against him but I wish him well in the upcoming battle.
                Sad news. The fact that it is stage iV and pancreatic doesn't fill me with optimism, considering it is one of the quickest to metastasize. I wish him all the best in his fight.

Comment

We need to develop some sort of app that lets us transfer this from Alex Trebek to Kim Jong Un or Vlad Putin.

Comment

Tough news. Good luck with the fight, stay strong.

Comment

Wow it takes a special breed of moron to write something like this and even a bigger bunch of morons to allow it to be published. In the words of John Lynch very Winnipegish

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post

Sad news. The fact that it is stage iV and pancreatic doesn't fill me with optimism, considering it is one of the quickest to metastasize. I wish him all the best in his fight.
                        I believe that's the one that got Patrick Swayze too, but here's to a good Fight AT!

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus View Post
                          Wow it takes a special breed of moron to write something like this and even a bigger bunch of morons to allow it to be published. In the words of John Lynch very Winnipegish ] ...
                          I agree totally. I couldn't read the quoted article, not being on Twitter, but what a classless title!

I don't want to be insensitive, but why are so many people contracting cancer all of a sudden?

No one died of cancer when I was a kid. It was either accidental death or something heart-related.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprout View Post
                            I agree totally. I couldn't read the quoted article, not being on Twitter, but what a classless title!

I don't want to be insensitive, but why are so many people contracting cancer all of a sudden?

No one died of cancer when I was a kid. It was either accidental death or something heart-related.
                            When you were a kid is was called Natural Causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum View Post

When you were a kid it was called Natural Causes.
                              Very likely - and people died a lot younger of natural causes too. My personal background is pure Finnish. I never mixed my genes with anyone so I will probably cork off from circulatory disease.
                              Last edited by Sprout; 03-09-2019, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X