Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headphones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headphones

I'm looking for a set of headphones for watching tv and movies late at night when the wife is sleeping.
    Any recommendations?
    Thanks Riderfans

I did a lot of research on headphones a few years ago. I'm assuming you want wireless so I can't recommend a specific model but I decided on sennheiser. They sounded stunning. You can get them off of Amazon or direct. Stay away from beats etc.. they spend more in advertising than they do on their product.

https://www.google.com/search?q=senh...obile&ie=UTF-8

Comment

Originally posted by Sofaking View Post
      I did a lot of research on headphones a few years ago. I'm assuming you want wireless so I can't recommend a specific model but I decided on sennheiser. They sounded stunning. You can get them off of Amazon or direct. Stay away from beats etc.. they spend more in advertising than they do on their product.

https://www.google.com/search?q=senh...obile&ie=UTF-8
      I'm not sure about wireless, I'm a little concerned about voice lag. I was looking at the Sennheiser but was wondering what people think.
      Thanks

Comment

Sennheiser is a good brand. I highly doubt you will see any lag on a wireless setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Fizz View Post
          I'm looking for a set of headphones for watching tv and movies late at night when the wife is sleeping.
          Any recommendations?
          Thanks Riderfans
          I bought headphones through Amazon that are wireless and I use them all of the time at Rider games

Comment

I'm not sure about wireless, I'm a little concerned about voice lag. I was looking at the Sennheiser but was wondering what people think.
            Thanks
            There won't be any lag

Comment

Iím on my second pair of Ausdom Bluetooth head phones off Amazon. $60, and couldnít be happier. They last a month with a couple hours a day use and look and sound better then I expect for that price.

I just lose / break headphones. Canít justify spending real money on headphones.

Comment

AirPods. 2 years now. Going strong.

Comment

Originally posted by squish View Post
                  AirPods. 2 years now. Going strong.
                  Not looking for any type of pod or in ear type, I want a good sounding of over ear type.

Comment

Not looking for any type of pod or in ear type, I want a good sounding of over ear type.
                    I think the sound quality is better on the over ear ones. I prefer in ear ones now myself though simply because Iím on a plane so often and they are also more codusive to running / working out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

I think the sound quality is better on the over ear ones. I prefer in ear ones now myself though simply because Iím on a plane so often and they are also more codusive to running / working out.
                      I have a set of bluetooth earbuds that I use when I travel or shoveling snow or cutting grass. I want a good over the ear set just for TV.

Comment

Who are you kidding?

Comment

I have a set of bluetooth earbuds that I use when I travel or shoveling snow or cutting grass. I want a good over the ear set just for TV.
                          I use them for my cell phone.

Comment

Who are you kidding?
                            What are you talking about? Lol. Iím a regular in the gym these days and spent a lot of my summer running Wascana Lake with my lab! (And my in ear headphones) Gotta stay fit for the ladies, Fizz!

A friend last summer had a pair of the Sennheisser (sp?) noise cancelling, over the ears and the sound was incredible. I donít think you can go wrong there.
                            Last edited by Bingo_Arms; 03-06-2019, 06:32 PM.

Comment

What are you talking about? Lol. Iím a regular in the gym these days and spent a lot of my summer running Wascana Lake with my lab! (And my in ear headphones) Gotta stay fit for the ladies, Fizz!

A friend last summer had a pair of the Sennheisser (sp?) noise cancelling, over the ears and the sound was incredible. I donít think you can go wrong there.
                              I was referring to me running and working out.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X