Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luke Perry Died

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bates View Post

Drinking or smoking early???
    No... perhaps thats the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by squish View Post

No... perhaps thats the problem.
      Oh I know....working

Comment

I remember in the early 2000s I took an extended vacation in Japan and someone gave me an iPod full of Prodigy and Chemical Brothers music.

I remember being on the bullet train listening to this hardcore techno music. It all seemed so futuristic and with all the lights and neon.

I tried listening to it back in Saskatchewan again. It just didn't really do Anything for me.

Rip Mr prodigy.

Comment

Yeah, I remember "Breath" being on one of the Big Shiny Tunes CD's that I had, and I enjoyed playing it back then.

But more recently I put some of that type of music on again, like the Underworld or Prodigy or Daft Punk... it doesn't really hold up well, but it was fun at the time.

Comment

Yeah, I remember "Breath" being on one of the Big Shiny Tunes CD's that I had, and I enjoyed playing it back then.

But more recently I put some of that type of music on again, like the Underworld or Prodigy or Daft Punk... it doesn't really hold up well, but it was fun at the time.
            It's weird how many people of a certain age either remember or owned Big Shiny Tunes 2.
            It was literally the soundtrack to my life as a siast student working in the lab.

Comment

Still enjoy Firestarter and Smack My B**** Up from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by green_machine_#1 View Post

Still enjoy Firestarter and Smack My B**** Up from time to time
                And the songs weren't bad either

Comment

Originally posted by Clambake View Post

It's weird how many people of a certain age either remember or owned Big Shiny Tunes 2.
                  It was literally the soundtrack to my life as a siast student working in the lab.
                  It was a great mix. Youíre right, everyone seemed to have it and play it a lot. For me itís my first year out of school and working. That cd was in steady.

Comment

It was a great mix. Youíre right, everyone seemed to have it and play it a lot. For me itís my first year out of school and working. That cd was in steady.
                    Me three. I think I had about 5 different years of them.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X