Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luke Perry Died

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Perry Died

Holy crap. Seemed like a young healthy guy...

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/luk...le-1203154263/

Could probably put this in the Simpsons thread. But didn't Krusty try to replace sideshow Bob with him? Called him sideshow Luke Perry then shot him out of a cannon or something

Comment

Originally posted by The_G View Post
      Could probably put this in the Simpsons thread. But didn't Krusty try to replace sideshow Bob with him? Called him sideshow Luke Perry then shot him out of a cannon or something
      Yes he did

Comment

52 seems so young for a massive stroke.

Comment

Was just reading this. I knew he had a stroke last week, but passing from it is pretty shocking. Not exactly old and seemed in [pretty good shape.

Strokes are such a weird thing. We have a good friend who is 36 and in really good shape. I would guess that she does some kind of solid workout 5-6 days a week and does some instruction as well and is an insanely healthy eater. I don't think she has ever smoked and is a mild drinker. She awoke to a mild tingling in extremities one night and assumed it was just sleeping weird. Later that night she awoke again as did her partner. They essentially forced her to the ER. Turned out to be an ischemic stroke. After 6 days in the hospital she was finally released, and after a couple of months of rehab is at about 90%. She counts herself lucky, as the doctors were actually fearing a brain hemorrhage. She has absolutely 0 flags on the checklist and had no leading symptoms. Scary stuff. It always amazes me when seemingly healthy people get this kind of stuff and scares the crap out of me.

I also saw that model Elly Mayday of Sask passed away today at the age of 30.
          http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada...pZL?ocid=ientp
          Last edited by Beacon.x; 03-04-2019, 11:31 AM.
          #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

RIP, I see his son is a wrestler - "Jungle Boy" Nate Coy

https://theringreport.com/indy_wrest...nate-coy-a6983

Comment

Wasn't he supposed to be Krusty's half brother or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bignorm View Post

Wasn't he supposed to be Krusty's half brother or something like that?
                Haha, I think you're right

Comment

Haha, I think you're right
                  Easily my favorite Simpson episode. Between Luke Perry, Bette Middler chasing down Snake after littering and then later singing Wind Beneath my Wings with Krusty or Krusty saying "What the hell was that" after watching the Russian version of Itchy and Scratchy, pure hilarity.

Comment

Originally posted by footballisgood View Post

Easily my favorite Simpson episode. Between Luke Perry, Bette Middler chasing down Snake after littering and then later singing Wind Beneath my Wings with Krusty or Krusty saying "What the hell was that" after watching the Russian version of Itchy and Scratchy, pure hilarity.
                    Worker and parasite, haha

Doesn't Better Middler throw the can back at Snake as he speeds away causing his car to burst into flames?

Comment

I am not really sure who got more deposits in the spank bank more as a teenager. Kelly, Brenda or Donna. I loved that show.

RIP Luke.

Comment

Originally posted by Clambake View Post
                        I am not really sure who got more deposits in the spank bank more as a teenager. Kelly, Brenda or Donna. I loved that show.

RIP Luke.
                        Kelly. The answer is Kelly.

RIP Luke.

Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTonrn7relMjtx9jj4JjeBepJsVl4CPScxfcnBzreHnMUHglVGs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	416994

Comment

So young to die from a stroke. I've enjoyed his portrayal of Fred Andrews on Riverdale very much. Condolences to his family.

Comment

Kinda crazy that he had a stroke on the same day as Fox announcing that they were bringing back the original cast of 90210 for some weird offshoot show except for him and Shannon Doherty.

Comment

Yeah it was the episode where Krusty was down on his luck. Lisa and Bart got his celebrity friends to do a special to get him back on his feet. Luke Perry agreed to do it as Krusty's long lost half brother. That was the Gabbo episode I think.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X