Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dreams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jenius View Post

No it means he's the same as you.
    Now I'm worried

Comment

Any of you dream in colour? I remember reading somewhere that if we didn't have the ability to dream we would all go insane.

"The conscious mind allows itself to be trained like a parrot, but the unconscious does not which is why St. Augustine thanked God for not making him responsible for his dreams"

Carl Jung.

Comment

I have the weirdest, most seemingly random dreams every night. Never nightmares, and sometimes I remember more and more throughout the day, but they usually have me thinking WTF was in my brain to create that.

Lately though, I've been having the most realistic dreams that I'm having issues distinguishing them from real life. For example, they other night I dreamt that my cousin was getting divorced. A few days later I saw her post on Instagram a picture of her and her husband and I thought wow that's weird for a couple going through divorce. Then after awhile i finally clued in that the divorce stuff was actually a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Supraturbo13 View Post
          I move when I dream...alot. Sometimes kick and punch depending on what I am dreaming about. I kicked the table so hard in my sleep the other night I thought I broke a toe at first.
          Apparently one night in my dream I was ripping someone a new one. It freaked the wife out because she didn't know who I was talking to and then she saw that I was sleeping. Good thing I don't sleep walk or I might have got the El Kabong if I wandered anywhere near her room.

Comment

Originally posted by The_G View Post
            Are you sure it was a dream, get a good probing?
            My bum didn't hurt, but maybe that's what they want you to think!

Comment

And, not to derail this thread either, but anytime I hear "alien abduction" now, I think of this SNL skit:

Hi-frikken-larious!

Comment

Originally posted by Sprout View Post
                Does anyone ever have happy dreams?

From what I have read, dreams are the subconscious physical manifestation of some unresolved conflict in one's daily life. The settings are vaguely familiar because they have to be based on one's actual experiences, real or vividly perceived.

One never actually dies in a dream, although one may come close to it, as you did.
                Yes, I have happy dreams. And not just the ones alluded to earlier.

My favourite dreams are the ones where I can fly. They happen from time to time, and I always fly the same way in those ones. I just lift off the ground and fly around almost in a sitting position. I never fly like Superman. These dreams are always awesome, and I am always kinda sad when I wake up and realize it was just a dream. Perhaps the weirdest part of enjoying this type of dream is that I am quite terrified of heights in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Mega View Post

Yes, I have happy dreams. And not just the ones alluded to earlier.

I just lift off the ground and fly around almost in a sitting position. .
                  By any chance were you sitting on a carpet?

Comment

And, not to derail this thread either, but anytime I hear "alien abduction" now, I think of this SNL skit:

Hi-frikken-larious!
                    I love this skit, it was great. Glad your bum wasn't sore after the probing.

Comment

My bum didn't hurt, but maybe that's what they want you to think!
                      A kinder, gentler probing... dat's nice!

Comment

Originally posted by jenius View Post

By any chance were you sitting on a carpet?
                        Transcendental flatulence... allows one to hover like a Harrier....

Comment

Comment

Hi-frikken-larious!
                            "My coot-coot and prune-chute hangin out"

Damn that skit kills me.

Comment

Years ago I was on a stop smoking aid. Zyban.

it seriously screwed with my dreams, started waking up sweating like a pig and scared snotless over something really stupid. Had to quit taking it. You want to talk about vivid....

Comment

Zyban is what helped me top smoking 16 years ago. Yes the dreams were vivid and constant

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X