Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cell Phone plans - what is yours and how much?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Phone plans - what is yours and how much?

right now I have a Galaxy S8, due in June...paying $65 for 7gb through Telus - no special add ons just unlimited Canada wide voice and messaging...child is getting older so want to give her one of our phones for voice and text (for now) and wife would like to join up and she is with Bell and due in April

not sure who has the best/cheapest family plans out there between Bell, Telus and SaskTel and affiliates (no Rogers)

Originally posted by St. Anger View Post
    right now I have a Galaxy S8, due in June...paying $65 for 7gb through Telus - no special add ons just unlimited Canada wide voice and messaging...child is getting older so want to give her one of our phones for voice and text (for now) and wife would like to join up and she is with Bell and due in April

not sure who has the best/cheapest family plans out there between Bell, Telus and SaskTel and affiliates (no Rogers)
    A couple days ago virgin offered me unlimited Canada calls, unlimited texts and 8gb data for $45 a month if you had your own phone.

Comment

I pay $185 per month for 2 phones with unlimited text and call plus 10 gb of data anywhere in North America. It's a Share more plan that I think costs $10 for each person added. You can choose different data amounts.

Comment

$40 (-$4 for some discounts) for unlimited Canada calling, unlimited international texts, and 5GB data. Public Mobile, so using Telus's infrastructure.

Comment

Sasktel VIP $85
          unlimted calling Canada
          unlimited data 15 gigs then throttled but I can still watch any content even when throttled.

Comment

Telus.........The getting it up the bum plan. $130 2 phones 1GB shared data and all the other unlimited stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum View Post
              Telus.........The getting it up the bum plan. $130 2 phones 1GB shared data and all the other unlimited stuff.
              eesh, hope there was lube

Comment

Originally posted by St. Anger View Post

eesh, hope there was lube
                No because if they think you like it that would be another charge.

Comment

Is this plan from 2005?

I understand that outside of Saskatchewan things are pricier but surely there has to be a better plan available than that.
                  Last edited by pappcam; 02-19-2019, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pappcam View Post

Is this plan from 2005?

Comment

Iím on the Rogers $60 10gb plan that all the carriers were offering a year or so ago. I barely go through 1gb. That shared 1gb plan is terrible. Iím sure if you phone in, you can do way better.

Comment

I have 3 on a family plan for $153 a month with unlimited local and long distance calling/texting and 5 G of shared data.My stand alone is $54 a month for the same except with only 1 G of data.

Comment

In Alberta we're with Bell and pay about $140 a moth for 2 phones which includes 6 gb shared data, unlimited calls and texts in Canada and the US. When we get back home to Canada it'll drop by $30 because we'll drop the North America part of the plan(this is the first year that the wife and I could both use our phones & all our gbs while in the US).

Comment

What are the 2 phones? That has to be mostly rally high device fees.

Also .. if youíre on the same plan with 2014 devices .. you should be able to drop all the device fees and go to a byod plan for half that price.

Comment

$44 for Unlimited phone and messaging and 5 GB of data through Koodo. No problem with coverage while traveling out and about that I have found. Very happy with their customer service also.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X