Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Simpsons Episodes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Simpsons Episodes

I know they have sucked bad for a number of years but the one with Frank Grimes came on the other day and I laughed hard.

Frank Grimes
    Simpsons in Japan
    All the treehouse of horrors

The Cartridge Family

Comment

Lisa the vegetarian
      Skinner's sense of snow

Comment

"You Only Move Twice"

Doh

Comment

The monorail one always makes me laugh.

Comment

"Ooooh, the Germans ..... who's afraid of the big bad Germans?"
            - Homer

"Vacation sex is the best sex ..."
            - Marge

Comment

The Power Plant Softball Team.

"Wow, it's like there's a party in my mouth, and everyone's invited!"

"Darryl. Darryl. Darryl."

"I still like him better than Steinbrenner."

Comment

I think most peoples favorite has to be from the first 5-6 seasons, so many classics.

I think my favorite has to be the one where homer quits going to church and starts his own religion

" hello work, not coming in tomorrow religious holiday.... the feast of maximum occupancy"

Comment

So many great episodes and moments. Even the newer ones can have times where they knock it out of the park. I think my favourite quote is from one of the earlier seasons where marge is worried about Bart and his path in life:

Marge - Im worried about him, but I dont want to smother him.
                  Homer - yes, because then we would get the chair.
                  Marge - Thats not what I meant Homer.
                  Homer - It was Marge, admit it.

Comment

Comment

Ill add this question to the thread: Who is your favourite secondary or guest character?

Comment

Originally posted by Kokanee View Post
                        Ill add this question to the thread: Who is your favourite secondary or guest character?
                        I assume you mean people who aren't in every episode like the immediate family, Moe, the bar guys etc? I would say Dr. Nick Riviera

Comment

I always liked the one where he changes his name to Max Power, and says he's doing it the Max Power way.

Mr. Plow was always good

Where Homer tries to jump the gorge on the skateboard then falls all the way down the cliff, then the helicopter slams his head repeatedly on the cliff air lifting him out, then the ambulance hits a tree and his gurney comes out the back of the ambulance and he falls back down the cliff

Where they go to Australia after Bart makes the $900 collect call to ask about which way the water in the toilet drains. Then he's supposed to get a booting. Then they introduced bull frogs and they're eating all their crops. Then they think that a bull frog is a funny name and he'd call it Chaz wuzzer

Comment

For hardcore Simpsons fans you should join the group "Rock Bottom" on facebook - it's a bunch of Australians that submit ridiculous memes with the basis of obscure Simpsons references

At least half of them involve some combination of the characters from the episode when they go to Australia

My favorite part of facebook for sure

Comment

I always like the one where Homer goes to the all you can eat seafood restaurant and they get kicked out. Then they file a lawsuit. The attorney is questioning Marge where they went after they got kicked out and she said they went fishing. Then he gets to eat at the restaurant again and the owner is charging admission to come eat the remorseless eating machine.

Speaking of fishing, Blinky the three eyed fish is always good

Also where Bart becomes a journalist and does the storey about the old man coming to feed his ducks. But there's no ducks. Then it goes to Mr Burns who asks Smithers if maybe his nuclear power plant killed the ducts and Smithers says there's no maybe about it sir. Then through tears Mr Burns says excellent

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X