Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Lounge, it was fun.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dodgeandburn View Post

    Thats fair, I love the CFL but out of respect I dont post in the football forum bc Im not a Rider fan.

    Whining? Not really. Why does pointing something out constitute whining? I dont think it does.
    So why don't you post on your teams page then and stay the hell off of ours?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Tyree View Post

      So why don't you post on your teams page then and stay the hell off of ours?
      Because of all the friendly Sask people he meets here.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by squish View Post

        Because of all the friendly Sask people he meets here.
        I'm sure he will be missed...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tyree View Post

          So why don't you post on your teams page then and stay the hell off of ours?
          Mighty neighbourly of you!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Tyree View Post

            So why don't you post on your teams page then and stay the hell off of ours?
            Thanks for the suggestion?

            Maybe just ignore me if I bother you I guess.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dodgeandburn View Post

              Thanks for the suggestion?

              Maybe just ignore me if I bother you I guess.
              pretty easy to ignore you when your agenda canít be pushed and you have zero Football input.
              Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

                pretty easy to ignore you when your agenda canít be pushed and you have zero Football input.
                Thanks Grover

                Click image for larger version

Name:	20190310_204402.png
Views:	1
Size:	223.4 KB
ID:	419034
                Last edited by dodgeandburn; 03-10-2019, 07:46 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dodgeandburn View Post

                  Thanks for the suggestion?

                  Maybe just ignore me if I bother you I guess.
                  So ironic. Maybe you should ignore this site if the way itís run bothers you so much I guess.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post

                    So ironic. Maybe you should ignore this site if the way itís run bothers you so much I guess.
                    Well, in a given week I dont spend much time posting on boards but I come here because its entertaining, and at times, informative.

                    Comment

                    Announcement

                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

                    Announcement

                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X