Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Lounge, it was fun.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jenius View Post

I sub in jenius for Jesus quite often.
    You would

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Yea that is funny.

I canít wait to see the next plea for political discussions and the tactics used.
      And from a fan of another team... smh.

Comment

One might conclude by the way the lack of self awareness and no accountability crowd are lathered up everything was Tickdogís fault.
        That is definitely the song and dance being presented while Tickdog is not here to defend himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post

That is definitely the song and dance being presented while Tickdog is not here to defend himself.
          According to some, every problem in the Lounge has always been Tick's fault. The people who got their chuckles flinging insults at him were just innocent bystanders.

Comment

• Page 16, it seems the OP buried the Lounge alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by squish View Post
              What are you even talking about?
              Not politics in the lounge anytime soon.
              Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Not politics in the lounge anytime soon.
                Man you're just like my 5 year old. Only thing missing is a "Nana Nana boo boo"

Comment

• RIP Joe Schlesinger

Comment

• Originally posted by green_machine_#1 View Post

Yep, it was definitely all tickdog that was the problem. Not one other poster. Never.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proudtobegreen View Post

Yep, it was definitely all tickdog that was the problem. Not one other poster. Never.
                      I think the strange thing is, no one was arguing that. BSD is taking his side in a fight that's not happening.

Comment

I think the strange thing is, no one was arguing that. BSD is taking his side in a fight that's not happening.
                        My real only problem with TD is he would say the same thing over and over and then other posters would say the same thing over and over right back at him. Next thing you know there is a 20 page thread that is a mess with no real discussion involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by green_machine_#1 View Post

As you stomp on your feet and hold your breath because of no politics and avys

Comment

You win at silly bugger.

Comment

• Tick could say the sky was blue and water is wet and the usual suspects would argue that.

Comment

• tick sure had a big fan club here. Why did he get kicked off the internet ?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X