Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Lounge, it was fun.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Lounge, it was fun.

Heavy-handed moderation has slowly killed meanful discussions on real issues here.
    Now we have fluff topics that are not interesting. Im not a reddit fan.

This is a community here at RF, with familar posters that people have history with. I really enjoyed reading peoples views, some very polarizing, it was entertainment.

Im not advocating for a return, its been made very clear that wont be allowed.

Heavy handed mods killed OB, dont see that happening to RF, but it has killed The Lounge.

RIP.

Did I miss the announcement?

Maybe you should just go?

Comment

Originally posted by Sofaking View Post
      Did I miss the announcement?

Maybe you should just go?
      Naw, like I said its a community, when something happens in your community you dont like would you just leave? Tow the line without questions?

Comment

OB?
        Is it May yet?

Comment

It would help if some members didn't try to nuke a topic they didn't like, doing their best to get it locked.

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeandburn View Post

Naw, like I said its a community, when something happens in your community you dont like would you just leave? Tow the line without questions?
            There are questions and there is just plain racism.

Goes both ways my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by juice View Post
              OB?
              I would also like to know what OB is.

Comment

Out of bounds, I think?

Comment

Originally posted by Sofaking View Post

There are questions and there is just plain racism.

Goes both ways my friend.

Huh? Where did that come from?

OB is Ourbombers, old Bomber forum that was the go to place before mods ran the place into the ground.

Comment

Oh look, it's the weekly lounge bitchfest. I hope the mods just nuke it.

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeandburn View Post

Huh? Where did that come from?

OB is Ourbombers, old Bomber forum that was the go to place before mods ran the place into the ground.
                      Where did your post about the lounge being shut down come from? You are native or work with them and that is totally upstanding, You help native youth and that is noble. Some of the stuff you post in here is utterly ridiculous though.

Comment

This thread seems weird.

Comment

Holy **** some people need to get a life.

Comment

What did I miss? Did some lounge thread go right off the rails?

For the most part I think the MODs do a really good job of letting people air opinion pretty freely. Sometimes they need to step in and air on the side of caution though so I try and keep that in mind.

It cant be easy being a MOD and I donít believe they get paid to do it. Additionally this forum is free and itís a privilege to be here as a opposes to a right. Iíve had my share of deleted posts or hand slaps but itís always been deserved and I appreciate the work and time that the MODs put in to scouring over posts to ensure serious lines arenít crossed.

Comment

Yeah it's a shame that the mods are trying to stop every lounge thread from devolving to the same handful of posters screaming lefty and righty back and forth for 8 pages.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X