Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Bezos ain't scared

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by green_machine_#1 View Post

Ronan Farrow came forward claiming they tried to extort him as well.
    I did see that. Terry Crews as well, before all this happened I believe. But I was thinking more along the line of people who caved.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustard Tiger View Post

I donít know much about that. Are contracts still binding if there was a criminal element (blackmail/extortion)?
      Good question. I would say not but Iím not a lawyer. (Iím sure lawyers could argue both sides anyway haha).

Comment

Originally posted by Mustard Tiger View Post

I also wonder if anyone who capitulated in the past will be willing to come forward now.
        If it winds up in court, there will be discovery, and many actions by them may come to light. The fact they communicated the extortion through a lawyer could even limit their attorney client privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by green_machine_#1

The image and his motivation are both 100% politically charged.
          Does it bother you?

Its only gets charged when there is polarity from the other side, other than that its just a picture.

Is it just me or does the image sorta look like a whiteface Obama?

Comment

Originally posted by voice of reason View Post

If it winds up in court, there will be discovery, and many actions by them may come to light. The fact they communicated the extortion through a lawyer could even limit their attorney client privilege.
            Thatís interesting. Iím sure it will be a sordid affair.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum View Post

Does it bother you?

Its only gets charged when there is polarity from the other side, other than that its just a picture.

Is it just me or does the image sorta look like a whiteface Obama?
              No, a MAGA hat avatar is 100% political regardless of what other people do. And since politics is "banned", I'm just surprised it's allowed. You'll notice I didn't call for it to be removed...

Comment

No, a MAGA hat avatar is 100% political regardless of what other people do. And since politics is "banned", I'm just surprised it's allowed. You'll notice I didn't call for it to be removed...
                Does it bother you like a picture of a pork chop bothers someone from PETA?

When does it end.

This is what I was talking about people not being able to just push away. Just how much censorship are you advocating here?

Comment

When does it end.

This is what I was talking about people not being able to just push away. Just how much censorship are you advocating here?
                  I had no idea what his avatar was and I still don't really give a rip about it.

Comment

I canít see avatars on my RF either.

Comment

When does it end.

Your analogy would hold weight if pork chops were a banned topic.

Anyhow, I'd prefer none, and I'll restate that I was simply surprised the Mods hadn't canned that avatar since they run a tight ship on the politics around here. I have no problem with him sporting that avatar.

Comment

Your analogy would hold weight if pork chops were a banned topic.

Anyhow, I'd prefer none, and I'll restate that I was simply surprised the Mods hadn't canned that avatar since they run a tight ship on the politics around here. I have no problem with him sporting that avatar.
                        Why stir the pot. You commenting that you didnt call for his avatar to be removed could be construed as a comment for his avatar to be removed. Its the whole self control thing, dont take the bait, its really easy and what is suppose to make us a higher up in the food chain, but some people just cant help themselves.

Comment

Why stir the pot. You commenting that you didnt call for his avatar to be removed could be construed as a comment for his avatar to be removed. Its the whole self control thing, dont take the bait, its really easy and what is suppose to make us a higher up in the food chain, but some people just cant help themselves.
                          How long till GM 1 gets another thread locked??

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

How long till GM 1 gets another thread locked??
                            Its not like we are throwing balls of barbed wire at each other.................yet

Comment

Its not like we are throwing balls of barbed wire at each other.................yet
                              but the trolls are trying to get it there

Comment

Bezos Escalates Fight with National Enquirer, David Pecker

https://www.wsj.com/video/jeff-bezos...CC08B21D4.html

Who is David Pecker?

https://www.wsj.com/video/who-is-dav...45B0CA16A.html

Behind a pay wall, but more info on this situation if you have access to it:

https://www.thestar.com/wsj/technolo...sensation.html

Jeff Bezos's journey from private family man to tabloid sensation

By ERICH SCHWARTZELWSJ
                                ALEXANDRA BERZONWSJ
                                LAURA STEVENSWSJ
                                Sun., Feb. 10, 2019

One Saturday night last September, a crowd of celebrities, Silicon Valley titans and Hollywood executives gathered at television producer Mark Burnettís Malibu mansion for a birthday party celebrating venture capitalist Vivi Nevo.

The richest of them all was Amazon.com Inc. founder Jeff Bezos, whose stake in Amazon is worth about $125 billion. He sat in the middle of the action and appeared to relish the spotlight, said a guest who knows Mr. Bezos.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X