Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts (3 maximum)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Thoughts (3 maximum)

Random Thoughts...

1. When it is -40 C why do so many drivers drive incredibly slow? I am finding here, in Saskatoon, people are driving 30-35 KM/hr on streets where the posted speed limit is 60. I get being cautious. But at least try to hit 50 on those streets. C'mon people.

2. I don't see how Kamala Harris doesn't win the DEM nomination for 2020. She checks every single box.

3. I think the Jays should sign Harper. 11-year, 330M. He and Vlad would be fun to watch together for 7 years+

Why do people leave shopping carts in the middle of parking stalls

Why do I love 90 day fiance

Why do you have to actually ask for ketchup at drive thruís
    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Why can't I poop at the same time as I pee?

Comment

Why does a woman wear one bra and a pair of panties?

Comment

Why when its -35 and a windchill making into the -40s do people feel the need to go to a store or mall just because that is what they normally do?

Why are Walmarts self checkouts so rude? Superstores dont yell out commands every 2 seconds.

Comment

Why is there no political discussions in the lounge

Comment

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum View Post
                Why are Walmarts self checkouts so rude? Superstores dont yell out commands every 2 seconds.
                If you use your own bags WalMart machines as much as call you a thief. At about the third time you say you haven't used any bags it makes you wait for an associate to corroborate.

Comment

1. Is Sprout secretly a multi-millionaire?

2. Has there been one whole week in the history of riderfans without a thread brouhaha?

3. Why am I only allowed 3 random thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                    Random Thoughts...

1. When it is -40 C why do so many drivers drive incredibly slow? I am finding here, in Saskatoon, people are driving 30-35 KM/hr on streets where the posted speed limit is 60. I get being cautious. But at least try to hit 50 on those streets. C'mon people.

2. I don't see how Kamala Harris doesn't win the DEM nomination for 2020. She checks every single box.

3. I think the Jays should sign Harper. 11-year, 330M. He and Vlad would be fun to watch together for 7 years+
                    The 30km thing. It seems like the streets are so rough now that if you go any faster with the cold solid tires you'll shake yourself and your car apart. Also it seems Saskatoon has an abundance of horrible drivers

Comment

Did the moon landing really happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
                        Why do people leave shopping carts in the middle of parking stalls

Why do I love 90 day fiance

Why do you have to actually ask for ketchup at drive thruís
                        I'm still not used to that. I'm sure it is a cost saving thing now but I almost never remember to ask for it. I remember years ago sometimes they would throw in way more than needed. I'm sure a lot got wasted.

Comment

Why that gal at the end of the bar keeps getting better looking as the night moves along.

Comment

I know itís weird, but Jim Morrisoní s lyrics ď ďAll our lives we sweat and save , Building for a shallow graveĒĒ has been rolling around my noggin lately

Maybe itís because I am now aware of mortality and sooo much of my time was wasted acquiring crap

Comment

How many seniors medication adverts use obscure 70s pop tunes in their background music.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X