Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What creeps you out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What creeps you out?

What gives you the squirmy creeps? For me, itís something like this:

An Oklahoma courthouse was forced to evacuate after a nonchalant lawyer arrived to a courtroom with an ďabundanceĒ of bed bugs falling out of his clothing.

Yeah a lot of bug related things freak me out. Spiders give me the creeps and my worst nightmare is some sort of bug/creature crawling into my ear and not coming out.

Comment

In that way I dont mind the -50 weather lol..

Comment

Originally posted by mrguy View Post
        Yeah a lot of bug related things freak me out. Spiders give me the creeps and my worst nightmare is some sort of bug/creature crawling into my ear and not coming out.
        Yes or brain amoebas from water parks or ďswimming holesĒ

Comment

About 40 years ago I was bitten on the back of the neck by a pine beetle, one of those with the long antennae. Now when a thread on my collar, or anything touches the back of my neck I flip right out, even in -40 weather and not a bug around for 1000 miles.

Comment

Snakes and salamanders - lose my marbles. Have been known to just about hit the ditch driving if there's one crossing the road - my hubby just shakes his head.

Comment

Easy...dolls and clowns.

Comment

I read a stat last week that you are never more than 10 feet from an insect at any time.

Comment

https://globalnews.ca/news/4926144/s...edium=Facebook

This woman was starting to think her apartment was haunted when clothes would go missing and handprints started showing up on mirrors. It was actually a man hiding in her closet and wearing her clothes. Iíd prefer the ghost.

Iíve mentioned the Hinterkaifeck murders before, but itís another story that gives me the creeps. The family thought their old farm house was haunted. After the family was murdered they realized the guy who killed them was likely living in the attic for months.
                  Last edited by brannymuffin; 02-06-2019, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Yup, thatís creepy.

Comment

Sticking my hand in cold, dirty dish water.
                      Last edited by Proudtobegreen; 02-06-2019, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Rats. I'm not bothered for a second by spiders, snakes, insects, the dark, enclosed spaces, or even cold dishwater. But any evidence of rats, anywhere, & I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldguard View Post
                          Rats. I'm not bothered for a second by spiders, snakes, insects, the dark, enclosed spaces, or even cold dishwater. But any evidence of rats, anywhere, & I'm gone.
                          Ya, them too. Vile, disgusting things.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldguard View Post
                            Once owned a Pub/Restaurant in downtown St. John's, not a place you would ever want to visit. As big as a cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy View Post
                              What gives you the squirmy creeps? For me, itís something like this:
                              This was it for me today as well...nothing creeps me out like bed bugs, head lice, and ticks.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X