Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ha ha ha on the lighter side...some people take bingo seriously

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha ha ha on the lighter side...some people take bingo seriously

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada...ocid=DELLDHP15

Bingo_Arms ?

Comment

Since I have a story here goes. I'm at the Pasqua hospital in the ER about 6 years ago. I'm not a guy that goes willy nilly I had a chiropractor actually tell me to go (long story).

It was a bit surreal we were in a "ward" I guess you would call it, all sitting in big EZ chairs, couple people detoxing from god knows what, couple broken bones, etc... A lady next to me was in an absolute panic to get out of there because she was going to be late for Bingo. I'm thinking, yea public health dollars at work going on here. She kept getting told that they had taken blood work and were waiting for results but nope that wasn't good enough. She finally got up and just left with her family because Bingo was about to start. I didn't know if I should laugh or shake my head.

Comment

Did they daub themselves until the ink runs dry ?

Comment

Am I the only one who wouldn't be surprised if this happened at the PK Bingo Palace in Yorkton?

Comment

Is there any news if any unlucky trolls dolls were harmed in the melee?
            Last edited by Marcus Aurelius; 02-07-2019, 06:00 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

When my daughter was in competitive swimming, I had to "volunteer" for 10 bingos a year at Grey Eagle bingo in Calgary. Smoking was allowed there and I have to say that some people took their smoking as seriously as an olympic athlete who is training for the big event.

And I can vouch for how seriously some people took it. I made the mistake on my first night of saying "good luck" to some old blue hair and she reamed me out saying "luck has nothing to do with it" and then sat down at her table and lined up her troll dolls. Yes, honey, it sure is a game of skill rather than luck.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X