Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Traeger grill...looking for tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squish View Post

Also great for spices and rubs and things like that. One of my favorite shops.
    The only place I could find ground rosemary to make the Memphis Dust.
    Is it May yet?

Comment

Originally posted by juice View Post

I've heard/read that they are great. Not sure I want to bite the bullet and spend $55 to order them online yet, though. Are they really that good?
      I'm a big fan. I just ordered my second 8 pack (the Ocho).. It is a bid spendy but I've had great feed back on the rub flavors . You won't be disappointed if you buy them.

Comment

They've got nice flavourful paprika (smoked) there as well that I like.

Comment

Also great for spices and rubs and things like that. One of my favorite shops.
          Amen to that. Love walking into that place...smells so good

Comment

They've got nice flavourful paprika (smoked) there as well that I like.
            I use paprika in my beef rub. Might have to try that one next time I need some.
            Is it May yet?

Comment

Buy dried rosemary and grind it yourself. That's how I make my Memphis rub.

Comment

Originally posted by Proudtobegreen View Post

That makes a lot of sense. Put all the spices for Memphis rub in a blender and grind away.

Comment

Originally posted by Proudtobegreen View Post

I bought a coffee grinder about 20 years ago for $20. I have got more than my money's worth out of it, grinding herbs and spices.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprout View Post

That makes a lot of sense. Put all the spices for Memphis rub in a blender and grind away.
                    You just have to grind the rosemary. The rest is sugar, garlic oowder, proper,paprika, etc.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X