Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

potato chips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• potato chips

I don't have a lot of vices, potato chips are one. I haven't met a potato chip I didn't like. If I have a choice I prefer kettle cooked style and I really like Miss Vickies Applewood Smoked BBQ flavour. The sweet chili and sour cream is also a good flavour. Sometimes I am in the mood for Doritos and then I go with jalapeno & cheddar or sweet chili heat. My least favouite chip flavour would be dill pickle I think.

What is your go-to chip? Have you tried a new kind that is really good?

Due to dietary restrictions, I don't touch them anymore. I don't like feeling sick. But when I did,

Old Dutch BBQ were my favourites as well as the kettle cooked mesquite BBQ chips. Something about the seasoning in ketchup chips reminds me of the taste in my mouth when I get a splash of acid reflux. Nasty! LOL

Comment

Miss Vickis Salt and Vinegar is my main chip. But I'm also a dill-pickle guy, but also some Old Dutch Rip-L chips with onion or dill pickle dip and I'm a happy guy.

Comment

Miss Vickeys JalapeŮo. Iíll eat them until my gut hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by squish View Post
          Miss Vickis Salt and Vinegar is my main chip. But I'm also a dill-pickle guy, but also some Old Dutch Rip-L chips with onion or dill pickle dip and I'm a happy guy.
          This is the best way to eat chips ever.

Comment

Roast Chicken chips.

Comment

Any brand of salt and vinegar, then ripple wirh dip, then any doritos. Actually any flavour, i will eat all of them

Comment

I have tried many different varieties of fancy-schmancy chips. Many of them were pretty good, but none so far has been better than Old Dutch ripple chips.

Comment

Doritos Dill Pickle are my go to the last little while.

Comment

Maui Sweet Onion chips while sitting in Maui canít be topped. Any Mexican restaurant in Palm Springs or Phoenix has great chips and salsa/guac.

At at home I agree with the ripple and dill pickle dip crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Green in Queen City View Post

This is the best way to eat chips ever.
                      X100 Too bad grocery stores can't figure out that dill pickle sells probably 5 to 1 every other flavor and half the time they are out (and this isn't 1 store that I've found this to be true in).

Comment

Old Dutch....plain.
                        lol yeah, I'm kind of a basic kinda guy.

Comment

Wow, I am surprised there is so much dill pickle love. I eat it if I'm somewhere and that's what they have, I wouldn't ever choose to buy it if they have other flavours.

Comment

Ruffles All Dressed is my go to.

Anyone remeber O'Ryan's sour cream and onion chips? A thick cut ripple chip covered in flavor. They are missed. RIP my little patato friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post
                              Due to dietary restrictions, I don't touch them anymore. I don't like feeling sick. But when I did,

Old Dutch BBQ were my favourites as well as the kettle cooked mesquite BBQ chips. Something about the seasoning in ketchup chips reminds me of the taste in my mouth when I get a splash of acid reflux. Nasty! LOL
                              Oh yes the kettle cooked mesquite BBQ chips are/were so good. Do they still make them? They must, I just don't remember seeing them for a while. I also agree in that ketchup would be down near the bottom of my list. I always put ketchup on my fries but for some reason my enjoyment of that doesn't carry over to the ketchup flavoured chips.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X