Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disturbing situation in Arizona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squish View Post

Lets just say the crazy eyes and the overuse of "Just For Men" leaves me suspicious.
    Gotta agree with Squish on this one. That guy will decline to give DNA sample, guaranteed.

Comment

Never pictured Squish as a judge by look guy?? Have a feeling in other threads he would not think that was ok??

Comment

Originally posted by Mallard View Post

And spoken to harshly.
        A severe tongue lashing

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
          Never pictured Squish as a judge by look guy?? Have a feeling in other threads he would not think that was ok??
          Its mostly a joke. Mostly. Not fully.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post

Whoever it was, they should just inject air into his bloodstream and let nature take it's course because he is one sick ****.
            Absolutely. When they find the person guilty of this incident, they should exterminated.

Comment

Last edited by Giventofly; 01-23-2019, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
                Jeebus, canít even think of words to describe how messed up that is.

Comment

There's some sick people in this world.

Comment

I know you shouldn't judge a person by their looks, but sometimes.............

Comment

Originally posted by Proudtobegreen View Post
                      Right? I mean, obviously the CEO looked like a perv, but had we had all of their photos, I think most people would have chosen this guy.
                      The CEO was probably shooting blanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Proudtobegreen View Post
                        Squish didn't offer any judgement on this guy's looks???

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post

Squish didn't offer any judgement on this guy's looks???
                          I share PTBG's assesment.

Comment

I have no doubt that's just a bad picture of a guy who probably got roughed up a bit or something right before. I've seen a few pics online that I can't 100% confirm are him, but he looks pretty "normal". The reason I mention this is that if you assume you can spot predators based on their looks, you can leave yourself and your family vulnerable. Kevin Spacey doesn't exactly look like a guy who would (allegedly) sexually assault young men, yet there he is in court.

Comment

Dude was a Christian rapper

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.8a81d4beadab

Comment

You gotta know that it never crossed his mind once that she would/could get pregnant and I bet it will come out that this was not an isolated incident.
                                Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X