Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disturbing situation in Arizona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy View Post
    While I don't know much about vegetative states or care home standards, it seems likely to me that this poor woman was failed by the staff beyond the sexual assault - almost certainly, assaults - in that nobody noticed how someone being tube fed was showing any signs of pregnancy.
    That's what I wondered, how the heck did they not notice she was pregnant, You would think they would be doing blood tests periodically that would have shown something being out of whack and certainly notice they are getting a belly when bathing etc (I assume a person in a coma gets a bath now and then?)

Comment

Originally posted by squish View Post
      The CEO, that so quickly resigned... yeah. Get his DNA too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bill-timmons-e1547062815721.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	386383
      Resigning was the right thing to do. I wouldn't say that is necessarily a sign of guilt that he did this but that it and other stuff happened under his watch..... but yeah test him too!

Curious, how long does DNA testing take now? I know it doesn't happen like the TV shows but technology has really developed over the early days of DNA testing. The wait can't be too long can it?

Comment

Originally posted by mrguy View Post

Resigning was the right thing to do. I wouldn't say that is necessarily a sign of guilt that he did this but that it and other stuff happened under his watch..... but yeah test him too!

Curious, how long does DNA testing take now? I know it doesn't happen like the TV shows but technology has really developed over the early days of DNA testing. The wait can't be too long can it?
        Lets just say the crazy eyes and the overuse of "Just For Men" leaves me suspicious.

Comment

Lets just say the crazy eyes and the overuse of "Just For Men" leaves me suspicious.
          Lol

Comment

Whoever it was, they should just inject air into his bloodstream and let nature take it's course because he is one sick ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post

Whoever it was, they should just inject air into his bloodstream and let nature take it's course because he is one sick ****.
              Tar and feathers

Comment

Originally posted by C.M.Burns View Post

Tar and feathers
                Court-martialed, shot, and send to the Russian Front.
                Nothing like a whole off season to choke on cram sammiches!

Comment

How does a family member ensure that their relative in a care home is actually getting the care that they pay for?

I am thinking of revising my will to require twice weekly attendance if I should be so incarcerated.

I looked after my mom at home until the day she died. Pasqua Hospital and Wascana Rehab treated her indifferently. It didn't help that she had a sharp tongue and corrected the nurses' lousy grammar. Her stroke immobilized her body, but not her mind. Her mouth was going strong until the very end.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprout View Post
                    How does a family member ensure that their relative in a care home is actually getting the care that they pay for?

I am thinking of revising my will to require twice weekly attendance if I should be so incarcerated.

I looked after my mom at home until the day she died. Pasqua Hospital and Wascana Rehab treated her indifferently. It didn't help that she had a sharp tongue and corrected the nurses' lousy grammar. Her stroke immobilized her body, but not her mind. Her mouth was going strong until the very end.
                    So you come by it honestly

Comment

Originally posted by Mallard View Post

Court-martialed, shot, and send to the Russian Front.
                      Also tarred and feathered.

Comment

Also tarred and feathered.
                        Drawn & quartered.

Comment

Drawn & quartered.
                          They do that on the Russian Front. (The Russian Army that totally isn't invading Ukraine).

Comment

They do that on the Russian Front. (The Russian Army that totally isn't invading Ukraine).
                            Beaten, tortured then shoved around.

Comment

Beaten, tortured then shoved around.
                              Beaten with a sack of door knobs

Rode out on a rail

Comment

Originally posted by The_G View Post

Beaten with a sack of door knobs

Rode out on a rail
                                And spoken to harshly.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X