Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truck Driver in Humboldt Broncos Deaths Pleads Guilty.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hihocarp View Post
    Or maybe the timing of the accident. If the driver didn't stop to adjust the strap he probably would've gone through the intersection before the bus arrived.

Butterfly effect...sort of.

Comment

Or maybe the timing of the accident. If the driver didn't stop to adjust the strap he probably would've gone through the intersection before the bus arrived.

He probably would have just hit someone else

Comment

• Originally posted by nernzi19 View Post

He probably would have just hit someone else
        Maybe, maybe not as I'm a big believer in fate. If my brother in law and his wife had left the golf course one minute earlier or later they'd probably be alive today instead of getting hit hit head on by some dipsh*t who was in too much of a hurry to get home.

Comment

Maybe, maybe not as I'm a big believer in fate. If my brother in law and his wife had left the golf course one minute earlier or later they'd probably be alive today instead of getting hit hit head on by some dipsh*t who was in too much of a hurry to get home.
          I'm sorry to hear that.

My point was that given the details that have come out about the driver's numerous violations and disregard for basic road safety rules, he was going to cause a fatal accident sooner or later

Comment

• It is this hurry, hurry culture. I was waiting yesterday to turn into SLGA Normnaview and got a honk honk from some jerk in a truck. Coulda been safe, but i thought it wasn`t. What the heck. I delayed him 30 seconds. What is the godammned hurry..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprout View Post
              It is this hurry, hurry culture. I was waiting yesterday to turn into SLGA Normnaview and got a honk honk from some jerk in a truck. Coulda been safe, but i thought it wasn`t. What the heck. I delayed him 30 seconds. What is the godammned hurry..
              If you really want to make the honkers day get out of your car and go back and ask him what he wants.

Comment

• Originally posted by jenius View Post

If you really want to make the honkers day get out of your car and go back and ask him what he wants.
                Lol. I am just a mild mannered person and never confront people. He was giving me dirty looks in the SLGA parking lot, though.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X