Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concert announcement coming for Regina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get the excitement if this is a Garth Brooks concert. He just played a whack of shows in Saskatoon 2-3 years ago.

Comment

• Mayor Hair updating his " surprise " on an upcoming major concert announcement at his mayors dinner on Thursday at the exhibition grounds .

“You’ll have to stay tuned for that,” Fougere said when asked for more details about the concert. “If I tell you now, then there won’t be any more excitement "

Oh brother -> roll eyes now

Comment

• Originally posted by regina View Post
        Mayor Hair updating his " surprise " on an upcoming major concert announcement at his mayors dinner on Thursday at the exhibition grounds .

“You’ll have to stay tuned for that,” Fougere said when asked for more details about the concert. “If I tell you now, then there won’t be any more excitement "

Oh brother -> roll eyes now
        Did I mishear what he said or is there supposed to be two big events in August?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post

Did I mishear what he said or is there supposed to be two big events in August?
          Well, if you heard right, perhaps Dunk broke the story about event #1 this afternoon...?

Comment

• Is this a possibility?

https://www.thewho.com/the-who-annou...oving-on-tour/

Looks like some arenas and some ballparks.
            Is it May yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by juice View Post
              Is this a possibility?

https://www.thewho.com/the-who-annou...oving-on-tour/

Looks like some arenas and some ballparks.
              That would be pretty cool but the timing suggests not because in and around the time they play in Edmonton is around the same time the NHL outdoor game is scheduled. I am no expert but the logistics of getting Mosaic ready for a hockey game and a big concert right around each other would be difficult.
              Last edited by Bigsexydawg; 03-11-2019, 01:53 PM.
              Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

That would be pretty cool but the timing suggests not because in and around the time they play in Edmonton is around the same time the NHL outdoor game is scheduled. I am no expert but the logistics of getting Mosaic ready for a hockey game and a big concert right around each other would be difficult.
                New concert spectacular event the who on ice

Comment

I was thinking either June or August. It would mean tacking another date onto either the end of their first leg or the start of their second leg.

Could be way off-base, but we were talking about this mystery concert on the weekend with a friend who came in from Manitoba for the Skynyrd show. I told him about the mayor saying it's someone who has never played here before, so he's been thinking hard about it, and he suggested maybe The Who since they're touring and playing a couple of Canadian dates.
                  Is it May yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by juice View Post

I was thinking either June or August. It would mean tacking another date onto either the end of their first leg or the start of their second leg.

Could be way off-base, but we were talking about this mystery concert on the weekend with a friend who came in from Manitoba for the Skynyrd show. I told him about the mayor saying it's someone who has never played here before, so he's been thinking hard about it, and he suggested maybe The Who since they're touring and playing a couple of Canadian dates.
                    I would love for it to be the Who. They were is Saskatoon 3 or 4 year ago and I kick myself for not going
                    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

I would love for it to be the Who. They were is Saskatoon 3 or 4 year ago and I kick myself for not going
                      Well, I don't know if it's even possible. Just thought I'd pass along our friend's suggestion.
                      Is it May yet?

Comment

• On a John Gormely interview on green zone last week in which he was talking about the NFL game he said the 2nd big thing coming to Mosaiic is the concert, and everyone knows its Garth Brooks. I would trust what he said

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X