Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concert announcement coming for Regina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concert announcement coming for Regina

Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
    My guess is Garth Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
      Have no idea who its is but I can say with 100 % certainty that no matter who it is there will be gripping about ticket prices and talent level of the artist on FR forum

Comment

ticket prices are too high for this artist

Comment

Originally posted by goaltender61 View Post

Have no idea who its is but I can say with 100 % certainty that no matter who it is there will be gripping about ticket prices and talent level of the artist on FR forum
          Gotta love Sirius Radio.
          Nothing like a whole off season to choke on cram sammiches!

Comment

Originally posted by goaltender61 View Post

What's FR forum?

Comment

Originally posted by pappcam View Post

What's FR forum?
              My guess is RF forum, and that its a typo

Comment

Originally posted by pappcam View Post

What's FR forum?
                RF forum for the dyslexic.
                Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

And every time something gets announced involving Mosaic Stadium, all the haters resurface and whine about the waste of money it is. Ugh
                  I hope it's Garth Brooks; I'd love to see him. Of course, we need several months in advance to save up for the exorbitant ticket prices HAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy View Post
                    And every time something gets announced involving Mosaic Stadium, all the haters resurface and whine about the waste of money it is. Ugh
                    I hope it's Garth Brooks; I'd love to see him. Of course, we need several months in advance to save up for the exorbitant ticket prices HAHAHAHA
                    I was promised by some on the old forum that a new stadium would bring Regina U2 and Wrestlemania or Summer Slam.

I hope it's Garth Brooks as well so I won't have to buy tickets as Garth Brooks interest in the BSD household is low. My son and me like one song and that's it.

For the record I wouldn't go see U2 either.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy View Post
                      You won’t have to save up that long if it is actually Garth Brooks all tickets will be the same price right around the $110 dollar mark

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

I was promised by some on the old forum that a new stadium would bring Regina U2 and Wrestlemania or Summer Slam.

I hope it's Garth Brooks as well so I won't have to buy tickets as Garth Brooks interest in the BSD household is low. My son and me like one song and that's it.

For the record I wouldn't go see U2 either.
                        That would be awesome, although not sure what wrestle mania would be like in late march early April in Regina.... Part of me wonders what it will be like outdoors in new jersey April 7 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bignorm View Post

That would be awesome, although not sure what wrestle mania would be like in late march early April in Regina.... Part of me wonders what it will be like outdoors in new jersey April 7 this year.
                          They had it in New Jersey a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bignorm View Post

Yabbut don't they have tanning lamps all around their stadium?
                            Or, wrong part of Jersey?

Comment

No matter who it is, people who realize they were wrong when they predicted numerous world class events per year and huge economic spinoffs tha would more than cover the costs, will come out of the woodwork and pre-emptively try to discredit the facts.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X