Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weyburn Murder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Weyburn Murder

    So I asked the kid and he knows all these people and I know the parents, wtf happened? He tells me it was drug related/money. How does this happen to young kids?

    https://leaderpost.com/news/crime/ma...f-in-to-police

  • #2
    Was reading up on this today....Does sound like drug deal gone wrong.

    Comment


    • #3
      I guess we need tighten up our gun laws.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post
        Was reading up on this today....Does sound like drug deal gone wrong.
        It's just fkn stupid. These are kids that grew up with mine.

        I don't care if they are 19 or 20 years old, you bail them out long before you get shot guns involved.
        Last edited by Sofaking; 01-06-2019, 05:31 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sofaking View Post

          It's just fkn stupid. These are kids that grew up with mine.

          I don't care if they are 19 or 20 years old, you bail them out long before you get shot guns involved.
          Yup makes no sense. I know a young fellow that got in some serious drug trouble in Regina...Not his first time. And he comes from a good hard working family. Makes you wonder!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post

            Yup makes no sense. I know a young fellow that got in some serious drug trouble in Regina...Not his first time. And he comes from a good hard working family. Makes you wonder!
            If one of the kids comes to me and says I got $1000 down in a drug deal, well I'm going to be mad and we will have a talk but I'll fix it. And we will talk.

            I might be holly fkn mad but I don't wan't to see shot guns.
            Last edited by Sofaking; 01-06-2019, 05:43 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sofaking View Post

              If one of the kids comes to me and says I got $1000 down in a drug deal, well I'm going to be mad and we will have a talk but I'll fix it. And we will talk.

              I might be holly fkn mad but I don't wan't to see shot guns.
              Until they do it again and again and again and you as a parent can no longer bankroll your kids drug addiction.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tommy_boy View Post

                Until they do it again and again and again and you as a parent can no longer bankroll your kids drug addiction.
                Yea I get that. None of these kids were bad though. The whole thing is just stupid, nobody needed to get shot over this.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sofaking View Post

                  Yea I get that. None of these kids were bad though. The whole thing is just stupid, nobody needed to get shot over this.
                  I can agree that nobody deserved to get shot. But perhaps nobody knew these kids were bad. Good kids don't get themselves in those situations.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tommy_boy View Post

                    I can agree that nobody deserved to get shot. But perhaps nobody knew these kids were bad. Good kids don't get themselves in those situations.
                    Faux "outrage" on facebook seems to be around the self-defence aspect of this supposed home invasion, that the homeowner is charged with murder. Sounds though, like they were all known to each other, and into some shady dealings with each other.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by squish View Post

                      Faux "outrage" on facebook seems to be around the self-defence aspect of this supposed home invasion, that the homeowner is charged with murder. Sounds though, like they were all known to each other, and into some shady dealings with each other.
                      I assumed there would be. But like the cop said, it was possible it was self defence, and if it was, that is for the courts to decide.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sofaking View Post

                        Yea I get that. None of these kids were bad though. The whole thing is just stupid, nobody needed to get shot over this.
                        The news report makes them sound bad and it certainly seems like their actions were purposeful, not a case of wrong place wrong time. Not to say anyone deserved to die, just that they were acting badly.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sofaking View Post

                          Yea I get that. None of these kids were bad though. The whole thing is just stupid, nobody needed to get shot over this.
                          In hindsight, not breaking into someone's home seems like a good way to avoid getting shot.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rocket 88 View Post

                            In hindsight, not breaking into someone's home seems like a good way to avoid getting shot.
                            I understand that. My point was trying to be that I know all these kids, some of them not well but I know who they are. How did they get from kids I used to watch knocking a soccer ball around to a drug dealing gun toting incident in just a few years?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Rocket 88 View Post

                              In hindsight, not breaking into someone's home seems like a good way to avoid getting shot.
                              Breaking into someone's home is definitely not a good career choice!

                              Comment

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X