Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP Mean Gene

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Mean Gene

One of the voices of my youth

Comment

The guy was a beauty and even though the interviews are scripted, he was a part of the some of the most entertaining and iconic interviews from the likes of Flair, Hogan, Savage, Ultimate Warrior, Iron Sheik.

RIP Mean Gene.
      Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
        The guy was a beauty and even though the interviews are scripted, he was a part of the some of the most entertaining and iconic interviews from the likes of Flair, Hogan, Savage, Ultimate Warrior, Iron Sheik.

RIP Mean Gene.
        Thank you Gene Mean

Comment

An Iconic voice of wrestling that's for sure, I actually thought he was older than 76

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

RIP Mean Gene.
            The mean gene and flair interviews were always good. With flair doing his "mean by God, Gene woooo" lines

Comment

Man that sucks...sucks seeing people you watched on tv as a kid pass away...RIP Mean Gene
              Simply amazing Riders...Simply...Facking...Amazing!

Comment

Speaking of people that you watched as a kid i guess Super Dave Osbourne is gone.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X