Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you sit down when you pee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SFiO View Post
    Sitting requires one to take measures to keep the dangly bits out of the water, though. Just sayin'...
    Riiiight

Comment

Originally posted by squish View Post

Riiiight
      It's a big boy problem squish, you might not understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy View Post

I thought all boys were taught the sit and tuck method.
        I was never taught that. I stand unless it's dark (at night) then I sit lest I miss.

Comment

Originally posted by jenius View Post

You old buggers with your foot-long nutsacks.

Comment

Originally posted by jenius View Post

Right now I have to sit because I hurt my back and the doctor told me not to do any heavy lifting.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

You are like those dudes at a swim-up bar in Mexico who have been sitting there and drinking for 6 hours and haven't moved .
              He pees freely but the bubbles rolling betwixt his butt cheeks give him away.

Comment

Gotta admit, when I created this thread when I was drunk and sitting on the toilet on new years eve I didn't really expect this many (serious) responses. Never know what to expect here lol

Comment

I have to feel sorry for my elderly male relative. He's old school and would never sit down to pee.

To stock up, he bought 4 sets of thermal underwear from Marks. Discovers there's no fly, not that he even checked in the store. To him, a fly is automatic.. I suppose he can get a refund on three unopened packages, but what about the opened but not worn fourth?

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

You are like those dudes at a swim-up bar in Mexico who have been sitting there and drinking for 6 hours and haven't moved .
                    just an hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprout View Post
                      I have to feel sorry for my elderly male relative. He's old school and would never sit down to pee.

To stock up, he bought 4 sets of thermal underwear from Marks. Discovers there's no fly, not that he even checked in the store. To him, a fly is automatic.. I suppose he can get a refund on three unopened packages, but what about the opened but not worn fourth?
                      Have you tried them on Sprout?

Comment

• Originally posted by jenius View Post

Have you tried them on Sprout?
                        Haha! Not the look I'm striving for, lol.

Edit: BTW, Mark's gave a full refund, including the opened package. which was fair in that the package gave no indication of being flyless.

"Fly with me, come fly, come fly away ..." (with apologies to Frank Sinatra or somebody), lol.
                        Last edited by Sprout; 01-17-2019, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprout View Post

I assume you have scissors and a button, in the time it takes to mention it here a fly could be installed

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocket 88 View Post

I assume you have scissors and a button, in the time it takes to mention it here a fly could be installed
                            Ha! Yes; I thought of the same thing myself and that would have been Plan B. But he got a full refund yesterday because nothing on the package indicated its flyless state. This gotch cost $55 per, so not cheap

Comment

• An idle mind has another question, or a two parter, related to this topic...................do you leave open or shut the bathroom door when home alone or with your significant other? #1 and #2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnum View Post
                                An idle mind has another question, or a two parter, related to this topic...................do you leave open or shut the bathroom door when home alone or with your significant other? #1 and #2?
                                Alone - door stays open. Anyone else in house for whatever call of nature and the door is closed. That's just courtesy.

And I expect the same in return. And wash your pee off the floor! LOL.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X