Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you sit down when you pee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sofaking View Post

You are allowed to point your junk while sitting on the can.
    I drink a lot of water and ingest a lot of cannabis oil. The result is the pipes are clean. I've taken pisses that weighed 1.5 lbs before. You don't want to attempt that sitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket 88 View Post

I drink a lot of water and ingest a lot of cannabis oil. The result is the pipes are clean. I've taken pisses that weighed 1.5 lbs before. You don't want to attempt that sitting.
      I don't want to attempt that anywhere other than a lake.

Comment

Why the **** are you weighing it?

Comment

1.5 lbs would be about 700 ml. Doesn't seem unreasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by imschatz View Post

1.5 lbs would be about 700 ml. Doesn't seem unreasonable.
            It would be a lot for me but for a bigger guy yea seems reasonable.

Story, since I have one. A month or so ago I am storm stayed at my sisters place in regina with my mom. I go take a pee at 1am and and it won't flush, the chain fell off the flapper or something. I didn't want to start banging around porcelain in the middle of the night to fix it so figured I would just leave it and fix it in the morning. An hour later mom needs to go and I just tell her it won't flush don't worry about it. So this wouldn't be a sofaking story if it didn't have a climax. About 4AM I have the most violent crap I think I ever have had, and I'm sick like so sick I can't get off the toilet and can't breathe. Actually had to call an ambulance and spent a week in the hospital. So my poor sister gets to deal with a toilet literally full of pee and not a log or two of poop but brown violence of the worst kind (and the toilet doesn't flush). So I'm at the hospital thinking s*** I really hope she knows how to fix the toilet because I felt terrible for leaving her with that mess.

Comment

Well, Sofaking, I tkink that's more info than we needed.

I would keep a basin or bucket in the tub and filll it with water in that unfortunate situation. You weren't dealing with a plumbing blockage so pour the water quickly into the bowl. It'll flush. Maybe repeat if needed.

Comment

I don't want to attempt that anywhere other than a lake.
                Ew, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sprout View Post
                  Well, Sofaking, I tkink that's more info than we needed.

I would keep a basin or bucket in the tub and filll it with water in that unfortunate situation. You weren't dealing with a plumbing blockage so pour the water quickly into the bowl. It'll flush. Maybe repeat if needed.
                  No tub just a shower. And yea I know if you pour water into the bowl it will flush. I should have just fixed it after the first pee, it was obvious the chain fell off the flapper or something. I didn't want to wake the dog or my sister up in the middle of the night so I figured I would just leave it til the morning, then everything else unfolded....

Comment

Originally posted by pappcam View Post

Why the **** are you weighing it?
                    A better question might be how do people go through life without making quantifiable observations? As part of a process of figuring out what my net weight is I needed to observe my empty and full weights and at different times per day. Also it seemed like a large enough quantity of pee that I wanted to see if it was normal

Comment

It would be a lot for me but for a bigger guy yea seems reasonable.

Story, since I have one. A month or so ago I am storm stayed at my sisters place in regina with my mom. I go take a pee at 1am and and it won't flush, the chain fell off the flapper or something. I didn't want to start banging around porcelain in the middle of the night to fix it so figured I would just leave it and fix it in the morning. An hour later mom needs to go and I just tell her it won't flush don't worry about it. So this wouldn't be a sofaking story if it didn't have a climax. About 4AM I have the most violent crap I think I ever have had, and I'm sick like so sick I can't get off the toilet and can't breathe. Actually had to call an ambulance and spent a week in the hospital. So my poor sister gets to deal with a toilet literally full of pee and not a log or two of poop but brown violence of the worst kind (and the toilet doesn't flush). So I'm at the hospital thinking s*** I really hope she knows how to fix the toilet because I felt terrible for leaving her with that mess.
                      Food poisoning?

Comment

A better question might be how do people go through life without making quantifiable observations? As part of a process of figuring out what my net weight is I needed to observe my empty and full weights and at different times per day. Also it seemed like a large enough quantity of pee that I wanted to see if it was normal
                        I can honestly say that in my 54 years, the thought "I wonder how much that piss I took weighed" never crossed my mind.

Why do you want to know what your net weight is?

Comment

Originally posted by flatlandriderfan View Post

I can honestly say that in my 54 years, the thought "I wonder how much that piss I took weighed" never crossed my mind.

Dialysis patients do this too when they start if they still pee. So that output can be compared to input and see how much weight since last treatment is fluid and how much is food.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlandriderfan View Post

I guess I was in the cattle business long enough to know that net weight is all that matters and any other number is incorrect. If I learned the differences in what I weigh at night vs. empty in the am prior to first meal I can apply a "tare" amt and calculate the actual number and it wouldn't matter what time I weighed myself. (For me there is a consistent 3 lb difference). That 3 lb difference consists of wastes and calorie burning and it was necessary to determine the waste amount to attribute calories burned or real time changes.

Now to be clear I don't do it every day but I did for a period long enough to establish a pattern and give me feedback on various lifestyle choices (think a week filled with Skip the dishes vs home cooking). Also related to the first reason I am intermittent fasting as a means of weight and diabetes control and since this is like most things my doctor has no clue about I choose to be pro active and as knowledgeable as possible. From personal experience I think people should be aware of changes to their body as soon as possible. Your body will tell you if something is wrong before your doctor ever will. I once knew a guy who lost 100 pounds in a year without doing anything different. I said 'once knew" because as some may guess this person is dead and died soon after our meeting as he was in stage 5 cancer when he was diagnosed shortly before we met. You don't ever lose 100 pounds without trying or making at least one change and so the biggest reason I like to know whats happening with my body is for the feedback and early detection of possible problems.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy_boy View Post

Food poisoning?
                              Pneumonia is what landed me in the hospital, what caused the massive crap I don't know.

Comment

I guess I was in the cattle business long enough to know that net weight is all that matters and any other number is incorrect. If I learned the differences in what I weigh at night vs. empty in the am prior to first meal I can apply a "tare" amt and calculate the actual number and it wouldn't matter what time I weighed myself. (For me there is a consistent 3 lb difference). That 3 lb difference consists of wastes and calorie burning and it was necessary to determine the waste amount to attribute calories burned or real time changes.

Now to be clear I don't do it every day but I did for a period long enough to establish a pattern and give me feedback on various lifestyle choices (think a week filled with Skip the dishes vs home cooking). Also related to the first reason I am intermittent fasting as a means of weight and diabetes control and since this is like most things my doctor has no clue about I choose to be pro active and as knowledgeable as possible. From personal experience I think people should be aware of changes to their body as soon as possible. Your body will tell you if something is wrong before your doctor ever will. I once knew a guy who lost 100 pounds in a year without doing anything different. I said 'once knew" because as some may guess this person is dead and died soon after our meeting as he was in stage 5 cancer when he was diagnosed shortly before we met. You don't ever lose 100 pounds without trying or making at least one change and so the biggest reason I like to know whats happening with my body is for the feedback and early detection of possible problems.
                                What is your intermittent fasting routine? I have been hearing this a lot these days and would like to know more. Any good sources to read into?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X