Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Edmonton Mall advice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy View Post

Haha, we're going tubing on Friday and it's always a great time.

I appreciate all advice from all comers. I just booked a night at the ol' Travelodge for me and the boy. My wife and the baby can stay at my parents' place 6 blocks away so she gets a break while the Grandparents fawn over the wee one.

He and I will enjoy the hell out of ourselves on the slides and maybe catch a movie or pop into the Chuck E. Cheese, and look at a West Ed trip next year.
    That sounds like an awesome plan! Have a great time!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post

Haha, we're going tubing on Friday and it's always a great time.

I appreciate all advice from all comers. I just booked a night at the ol' Travelodge for me and the boy. My wife and the baby can stay at my parents' place 6 blocks away so she gets a break while the Grandparents fawn over the wee one.

He and I will enjoy the hell out of ourselves on the slides and maybe catch a movie or pop into the Chuck E. Cheese, and look at a West Ed trip next year.
      Terrific plan! He will have a great getaway with the other grandparents on that Disney cruise. Pretty good for an under five.

Ya know, I think you are being terribly noble and self sacrificing because you wanted a getaway too. Chin up! Your turn will come!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X