Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamieson's / Tumbler's permanently closed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Probably a notch below a fresh tumblers pie but 10 notches above a little caesars or delissio.

They are pricey but I will be a repeat customer.
    Couldn't have said it better myself Dawg. With all due respect to #1Fan, it absolutely tastes like a Tumblers pie.

Comment

• Originally posted by firetomb View Post

That must have been when they first opened, they donít do brunch any more and itís cream now
      A month ago. Happy to hear itís fixed up. I take my coffee pretty seriously

Comment

• Had a Vernís T-Rex (thick, not lite) at the Tap Friday at lunch. I forgot how fantastic Vern Pizza is. It was a staple going to SIAST in Sítoon back in the 90,s. I will definitely be throwing it into my pizza ordering rotation. Will also being venturing to the CO-OP to throw a couple Tumblers into the freezer, sounds like they are good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Probably a notch below a fresh tumblers pie but 10 notches above a little caesars or delissio.

They are pricey but I will be a repeat customer.
          Next time I am getting groceries, I will have to grab one to try it out.

Comment

• Is the CoOp still on strike? I quite like going shopping when thereís striking workers to chuckle at.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
              Is the CoOp still on strike? I quite like going shopping when thereís striking workers to chuckle at.
              I don't think they ever were on strike in Regina.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post

I don't think they ever were on strike in Regina.
                Ahh that makes sense then. Different CoOp organizations I guess.

Comment

Itís fresh and cooked at Has Beans
                  It's not precooked, but also not made in house.

Pretty sure its' even frozen, the only way I can see the cheese and bottom turning burnt and still beiing raw in the middle.
                  Last edited by dokterew; 01-13-2019, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• On the weekend I tried both the Coop bake at home and the Has Beans pizza. I would say the Coop one is better. It's definitely the Tumblers sauce, but there are fewer toppings than a Tumblers pizza. It's kind of a cross between the free team pizza at Tumblers and the pizza off the menu. The Has Beans one was not quite a Tumblers pizza, but it did have the sauce. The toppings were on top of the cheese like Dominos, not underneath. As a bonus Jimmy came in to Has Beans to discuss how things were going while we were there and he sat down and chatted. He did say that they put fewer toppings on the bake at home ones, but I assured him they were still good.

As for whoever said they'd rather have a Has Beans Pizza for cheaper than get a Tumblers one, I wouldn't. I've had the Has Beans Pizza and they are terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by chester68 View Post
                      On the weekend I tried both the Coop bake at home and the Has Beans pizza. I would say the Coop one is better. It's definitely the Tumblers sauce, but there are fewer toppings than a Tumblers pizza. It's kind of a cross between the free team pizza at Tumblers and the pizza off the menu. The Has Beans one was not quite a Tumblers pizza, but it did have the sauce. The toppings were on top of the cheese like Dominos, not underneath. As a bonus Jimmy came in to Has Beans to discuss how things were going while we were there and he sat down and chatted. He did say that they put fewer toppings on the bake at home ones, but I assured him they were still good.

As for whoever said they'd rather have a Has Beans Pizza for cheaper than get a Tumblers one, I wouldn't. I've had the Has Beans Pizza and they are terrible.
                      It should be Jimmy is the one that makes them fresh every day for them, and they no longer serve the house pizza itís all Tumblers now.

Comment

It should be Jimmy is the one that makes them fresh every day for them, and they no longer serve the house pizza itís all Tumblers now.
                        Jimmy must have had a bad day then, because it definitely wasn't. I've lost count of how many I've eaten, so I know them very well. Went there twice a week for probably 15 years after volleyball. Didn't always get pizza, but did most times. It was an 8" which I think are tougher to make. Next time I'll try a 13" and take some home. They don't sell a 10."

Comment

• In my continuing quest to try all methods of finding Tumblers Pizza, I bought an 8" bake at home from Peg's Kitchen last night for $10. It was awesome. Although I may have caused Jimmy some trouble when I told the lady there that I was happy they had 8" ones because Coop only had the 13." She said she thought they were the exclusive seller. I said maybe for the 8" ones?

Comment

• All the pepperoni and ham and pineapple were gone from Coop when I was in there this morning. All that was left was spinach and feta (gag) and three cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post
                              All the pepperoni and ham and pineapple were gone from Coop when I was in there this morning. All that was left was spinach and feta (gag) and three cheese.
                              Sorry, I grabbed the last Pepperoni one on Friday.
                              Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Do the non coop places just have the 4 types that are available at Co-op as well?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X