Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamieson's / Tumbler's permanently closed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by firetomb View Post

    Has Beans are different owners they also have a location in Regina Beach but no Tumblers there, cheap drinks and good food there
    So it's not made fresh, but Tumbles is cooked at Has Beans in Regina.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by firetomb View Post

      Has Beans are different owners they also have a location in Regina Beach but no Tumblers there, cheap drinks and good food there
      Probably need to check that place out!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dokterew View Post

        So it's not made fresh, but Tumbles is cooked at Has Beans in Regina.
        Itís fresh and cooked at Has Beans

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

          Probably need to check that place out!
          Itís similar to Leoís but not as small, 5.00 pints all day and daily specials and I believe they have like 24 or more beer on tap. Itís a place the south end needed imo, and you see all ages there. They have a Facebook page to check them out.
          Last edited by firetomb; 01-11-2019, 03:48 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by firetomb View Post

            Itís similar to Leoís but not as small, 5.00 pints all day and daily specials and I believe they have like 24 or more beer on tap. Itís a place the south end needed imo, and you see all ages there. They have a Facebook page to check them out.
            Much like the Riders, Iím a huge fan of Leoís (the downtown one, not that suburban crap they opened in strip malls) so thatís a good endorsement. $5 pints is hard to argue with.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by firetomb View Post

              Itís fresh and cooked at Has Beans
              Odd that they advertise both Tumblers pizza and their own pizzas at a third of the price. $33.95?? I'll get the one at Coop for 16.99 and fire up my own oven if I want a Tumblers pizza... or try the "house" pizza.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by svt46 View Post

                Odd that they advertise both Tumblers pizza and their own pizzas at a third of the price. $33.95?? I'll get the one at Coop for 16.99 and fire up my own oven if I want a Tumblers pizza... or try the "house" pizza.
                Bought one at coop last night to try out. Itís great.
                Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

                  Bought one at coop last night to try out. Itís great.
                  Does it actually taste somewhat like a Tumblers or is it just a good frozen pie?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Giventofly View Post

                    Does it actually taste somewhat like a Tumblers or is it just a good frozen pie?
                    Probably a notch below a fresh tumblers pie but 10 notches above a little caesars or delissio.

                    They are pricey but I will be a repeat customer.
                    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

                      Probably a notch below a fresh tumblers pie but 10 notches above a little caesars or delissio.

                      They are pricey but I will be a repeat customer.
                      I'll have to give one of those a shot

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by firetomb View Post

                        Itís similar to Leoís but not as small, 5.00 pints all day and daily specials and I believe they have like 24 or more beer on tap. Itís a place the south end needed imo, and you see all ages there. They have a Facebook page to check them out.
                        We went there for brunch a few weeks ago and they gave me coffee mate. Have they fixed that yet? LOL

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Poppy View Post

                          We went there for brunch a few weeks ago and they gave me coffee mate. Have they fixed that yet? LOL
                          Hey but Coffee Mate, Tastes Great!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

                            Probably a notch below a fresh tumblers pie but 10 notches above a little caesars or delissio.

                            They are pricey but I will be a repeat customer.
                            I thought it tasted nothing like Tumblers of the past? It was a good frozen/bake at home pie... But definitely not the Tumblers sauce we've all known to love?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by svt46 View Post

                              Odd that they advertise both Tumblers pizza and their own pizzas at a third of the price. $33.95?? I'll get the one at Coop for 16.99 and fire up my own oven if I want a Tumblers pizza... or try the "house" pizza.
                              They only serve tumblers now, new menus are being made

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Poppy View Post

                                We went there for brunch a few weeks ago and they gave me coffee mate. Have they fixed that yet? LOL
                                That must have been when they first opened, they donít do brunch any more and itís cream now

                                Comment

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X