Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamieson's / Tumbler's permanently closed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by firetomb View Post

Has Beans are different owners they also have a location in Regina Beach but no Tumblers there, cheap drinks and good food there
    So it's not made fresh, but Tumbles is cooked at Has Beans in Regina.

Comment

Has Beans are different owners they also have a location in Regina Beach but no Tumblers there, cheap drinks and good food there
      Probably need to check that place out!

Comment

• Originally posted by dokterew View Post

So it's not made fresh, but Tumbles is cooked at Has Beans in Regina.
        Itís fresh and cooked at Has Beans

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

Probably need to check that place out!
          Itís similar to Leoís but not as small, 5.00 pints all day and daily specials and I believe they have like 24 or more beer on tap. Itís a place the south end needed imo, and you see all ages there. They have a Facebook page to check them out.
          Last edited by firetomb; 01-11-2019, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Itís similar to Leoís but not as small, 5.00 pints all day and daily specials and I believe they have like 24 or more beer on tap. Itís a place the south end needed imo, and you see all ages there. They have a Facebook page to check them out.
            Much like the Riders, Iím a huge fan of Leoís (the downtown one, not that suburban crap they opened in strip malls) so thatís a good endorsement. $5 pints is hard to argue with.

Comment

Itís fresh and cooked at Has Beans
              Odd that they advertise both Tumblers pizza and their own pizzas at a third of the price. $33.95?? I'll get the one at Coop for 16.99 and fire up my own oven if I want a Tumblers pizza... or try the "house" pizza.

Comment

• Originally posted by svt46 View Post

Odd that they advertise both Tumblers pizza and their own pizzas at a third of the price. $33.95?? I'll get the one at Coop for 16.99 and fire up my own oven if I want a Tumblers pizza... or try the "house" pizza.
                Bought one at coop last night to try out. Itís great.
                Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Bought one at coop last night to try out. Itís great.
                  Does it actually taste somewhat like a Tumblers or is it just a good frozen pie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Giventofly View Post

Does it actually taste somewhat like a Tumblers or is it just a good frozen pie?
                    Probably a notch below a fresh tumblers pie but 10 notches above a little caesars or delissio.

They are pricey but I will be a repeat customer.
                    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Probably a notch below a fresh tumblers pie but 10 notches above a little caesars or delissio.

I'll have to give one of those a shot

Comment

We went there for brunch a few weeks ago and they gave me coffee mate. Have they fixed that yet? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Poppy View Post

We went there for brunch a few weeks ago and they gave me coffee mate. Have they fixed that yet? LOL
                          Hey but Coffee Mate, Tastes Great!

Comment

I thought it tasted nothing like Tumblers of the past? It was a good frozen/bake at home pie... But definitely not the Tumblers sauce we've all known to love?

Comment

• Originally posted by svt46 View Post

They only serve tumblers now, new menus are being made

Comment

• Originally posted by Poppy View Post

That must have been when they first opened, they donít do brunch any more and itís cream now

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X