Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Jericho concert at the Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chris Jericho concert at the Exchange

    Some poor guy exercised poor judgement & got to find out what it's like to be on the receiving end of a WWE finishing move.

    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...t-with-648495/

  • #2
    He hit him with a spear? LIke a real spear? or is that like a move of some sort?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by squish View Post
      He hit him with a spear? LIke a real spear? or is that like a move of some sort?
      Its basically a football tackle. I figured when I saw the headline I was expecting he put someone into the walls of Jericho....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bignorm View Post

        Its basically a football tackle. I figured when I saw the headline I was expecting he put someone into the walls of Jericho....
        lol, had to google that.

        Isn't that basically just the Boston Crab (from back in my wresting watching days)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by squish View Post

          lol, had to google that.

          Isn't that basically just the Boston Crab (from back in my wresting watching days)
          Yep that's his submission move.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by coralharbour View Post
            Some poor guy exercised poor judgement & got to find out what it's like to be on the receiving end of a WWE finishing move.

            https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...t-with-648495/
            Couple of friends who witnessed the whole thing said the dude was on meth or something.

            Comment


            • #7
              didnt know they were in town, i would have went

              Comment


              • #8
                I have seen some interviews with Jehiro about fan interaction before this and he is really freaked about what happened to Dimebag darrell. Its better to confront it right away than get shot in the back.

                Plus he has had some backstage brawls with guys like Goldberg and Lesnar and apparently did OK.

                I don't watch wrestling anymore but I still a big Jehiro fan.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Thestatue View Post

                  Couple of friends who witnessed the whole thing said the dude was on meth or something.
                  Maybe he was that dude from Manor that attacked Motley Crue?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by coralharbour View Post
                    Some poor guy exercised poor judgement & got to find out what it's like to be on the receiving end of a WWE finishing move.

                    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...t-with-648495/
                    Originally posted by Marc Middleton atrocious writing
                    The incident reportedly started when a drunk man, described as being "all messed up" when the trouble began, tried getting on the Fozzy tour bus, according to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio. Apparently there was a younger man who helped perform with the band that night, and he wanted to get on the tour bus to get autographs. Another man, the intoxicated guy who later ended up in police custody, reportedly tried to help the autograph-seeker get on the bus. The band did not want the inebriated man on the bus, but he tried sneaking on anyway. A crew member saw this and ended up in a fight with the guy, coming out of it with a broken collarbone.

                    Jericho reportedly came off the bus and started yelling at the drunk man as he was being kicked out. Jericho hit the man with a Spear and mounted him with punches, according to Meltzer. Jericho returned to the bus, came back out and yelled at the guy, and hit him with more punches.
                    This is some poor writing. Whose collarbone was broken? You don't hit someone with a capital S spear unless it's a literal spear. How can punches be mounted? Horseback? And they buried the lede if Fozzy Bear is touring. Do they play 'fa-na-ma-na' or whatever it's called?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Touchdown View Post


                      This is some poor writing. Whose collarbone was broken? You don't hit someone with a capital S spear unless it's a literal spear. How can punches be mounted? Horseback? And they buried the lede if Fozzy Bear is touring. Do they play 'fa-na-ma-na' or whatever it's called?
                      Pretty easy to follow along. The band member ended up with the broken collarbone, itís a wrestling move, so a capital letter isnít out of the ordinary, and mounted with punches is he mounted the guy and started punching. If youíre going to play holier than thou on this, donít be an idiot.





                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Thestatue View Post

                        Pretty easy to follow along. The band member ended up with the broken collarbone, itís a wrestling move, so a capital letter isnít out of the ordinary, and mounted with punches is he mounted the guy and started punching. If youíre going to play holier than thou on this, donít be an idiot.




                        Hey, thanks for the malicious and unprovoked personal attack. Good to know there's still people whose character and natural instinct is to instigate by sucker punching a fellow member for no reason.
                        Last edited by Touchdown; 12-05-2018, 09:54 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Touchdown View Post

                          Hey, thanks for the malicious and unprovoked personal attack. Good to know there's still people whose character and natural instinct is to instigate by sucker punching a fellow member for no reason.
                          Hahahaha rich, coming from you.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Side note. My ex's sister is crazy hot. Dated Jericho for a very brief period.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Touchdown View Post


                              This is some poor writing. Whose collarbone was broken? You don't hit someone with a capital S spear unless it's a literal spear. How can punches be mounted? Horseback? And they buried the lede if Fozzy Bear is touring. Do they play 'fa-na-ma-na' or whatever it's called?
                              Came in this thread just to instigate a scrap did ya?
                              Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

                              Comment

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X