Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Jericho concert at the Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Jericho concert at the Exchange

Some poor guy exercised poor judgement & got to find out what it's like to be on the receiving end of a WWE finishing move.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...t-with-648495/

He hit him with a spear? LIke a real spear? or is that like a move of some sort?

Comment

Originally posted by squish View Post
      He hit him with a spear? LIke a real spear? or is that like a move of some sort?
      Its basically a football tackle. I figured when I saw the headline I was expecting he put someone into the walls of Jericho....

Comment

Originally posted by Bignorm View Post

Its basically a football tackle. I figured when I saw the headline I was expecting he put someone into the walls of Jericho....
        lol, had to google that.

Isn't that basically just the Boston Crab (from back in my wresting watching days)

Comment

Originally posted by squish View Post

lol, had to google that.

Isn't that basically just the Boston Crab (from back in my wresting watching days)
          Yep that's his submission move.

Comment

Originally posted by coralharbour View Post
            Some poor guy exercised poor judgement & got to find out what it's like to be on the receiving end of a WWE finishing move.

Couple of friends who witnessed the whole thing said the dude was on meth or something.

Comment

didnt know they were in town, i would have went

Comment

I have seen some interviews with Jehiro about fan interaction before this and he is really freaked about what happened to Dimebag darrell. Its better to confront it right away than get shot in the back.

Plus he has had some backstage brawls with guys like Goldberg and Lesnar and apparently did OK.

I don't watch wrestling anymore but I still a big Jehiro fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Thestatue View Post

Couple of friends who witnessed the whole thing said the dude was on meth or something.
                  Maybe he was that dude from Manor that attacked Motley Crue?

Comment

Originally posted by coralharbour View Post

Originally posted by Marc Middleton atrocious writing
                    The incident reportedly started when a drunk man, described as being "all messed up" when the trouble began, tried getting on the Fozzy tour bus, according to Dave Meltzer on Wrestling Observer Radio. Apparently there was a younger man who helped perform with the band that night, and he wanted to get on the tour bus to get autographs. Another man, the intoxicated guy who later ended up in police custody, reportedly tried to help the autograph-seeker get on the bus. The band did not want the inebriated man on the bus, but he tried sneaking on anyway. A crew member saw this and ended up in a fight with the guy, coming out of it with a broken collarbone.

Jericho reportedly came off the bus and started yelling at the drunk man as he was being kicked out. Jericho hit the man with a Spear and mounted him with punches, according to Meltzer. Jericho returned to the bus, came back out and yelled at the guy, and hit him with more punches.
                    This is some poor writing. Whose collarbone was broken? You don't hit someone with a capital S spear unless it's a literal spear. How can punches be mounted? Horseback? And they buried the lede if Fozzy Bear is touring. Do they play 'fa-na-ma-na' or whatever it's called?

Comment

Originally posted by Touchdown View Post

This is some poor writing. Whose collarbone was broken? You don't hit someone with a capital S spear unless it's a literal spear. How can punches be mounted? Horseback? And they buried the lede if Fozzy Bear is touring. Do they play 'fa-na-ma-na' or whatever it's called?
                      Pretty easy to follow along. The band member ended up with the broken collarbone, itís a wrestling move, so a capital letter isnít out of the ordinary, and mounted with punches is he mounted the guy and started punching. If youíre going to play holier than thou on this, donít be an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Thestatue View Post

Pretty easy to follow along. The band member ended up with the broken collarbone, itís a wrestling move, so a capital letter isnít out of the ordinary, and mounted with punches is he mounted the guy and started punching. If youíre going to play holier than thou on this, donít be an idiot.

Hey, thanks for the malicious and unprovoked personal attack. Good to know there's still people whose character and natural instinct is to instigate by sucker punching a fellow member for no reason.
                        Last edited by Touchdown; 12-05-2018, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Hey, thanks for the malicious and unprovoked personal attack. Good to know there's still people whose character and natural instinct is to instigate by sucker punching a fellow member for no reason.
                          Hahahaha rich, coming from you.

Comment

Side note. My ex's sister is crazy hot. Dated Jericho for a very brief period.

Comment

Came in this thread just to instigate a scrap did ya?
                              Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X