Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Flu Shot (Starting Oct 22)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocket 88 View Post

I went to Shoppers in Stoon a few times and there was lineups and didn't stay then a few days ago they said there is a province wide outage and they expect more in about a week.
    I took my son to the Public Health office just off Sherwood Drive yesterday afternoon. There was a very short wait before he got his vaccine. They really should advertise that as an option.

Comment

Originally posted by pappcam View Post

I agree you should stay home but not everyone works in an office on a computer. Technology won't help the construction worker who doesn't get paid when he's sick.
      If you have the flu and you go to a construction site you are putting yourself and all your coworkers at risk. Not just from the flu but not being able to function properly is a major safety issue.

Comment

I guess the fear of needles is something that never ever scared me. I was scared of a lot more things as a kid. I just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cflgridiron View Post

If you have the flu and you go to a construction site you are putting yourself and all your coworkers at risk. Not just from the flu but not being able to function properly is a major safety issue.
          Sure, but your employer is paying you nothing.If he cares so much, pay him!

Comment

Originally posted by Cflgridiron View Post

You said there's no reason to go to work because of "technology". Technology means nothing to the construction who doesn't get paid sick days. Do you understand that?

Comment

Originally posted by pappcam View Post

You said there's no reason to go to work because of "technology". Technology means nothing to the construction who doesn't get paid sick days. Do you understand that?
              Fair enough

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X