Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are ya smoking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for the effect of not having throbbing pain at night so that it wakes me up. I am also hoping that I can cut out things like prednisone, advil and Tylenol

Comment

• Originally posted by inspector7 View Post
      I am looking for the effect of not having throbbing pain at night so that it wakes me up. I am also hoping that I can cut out things like prednisone, advil and Tylenol
      In my experience, THC does more for pain, but I think the CBD oil helps me sleep better, without waking up so many times. However, I know others say that CBD helps a lot with pain. I haven't tried the balanced ones yet, but they do say that CBD lessens the psychoactive effects of THC, so it might be better for pain without the intense high of just THC.
      Is it May yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by juice View Post

In my experience, THC does more for pain, but I think the CBD oil helps me sleep better, without waking up so many times. However, I know others say that CBD helps a lot with pain. I haven't tried the balanced ones yet, but they do say that CBD lessens the psychoactive effects of THC, so it might be better for pain without the intense high of just THC.
        That is what I am hoping for tonight with my first try. Going to take .1 mg

Comment

• Originally posted by juice View Post

That seems crazy high. The highest I've found at the legal shops was 27.71 mg/ml. There are 20 drops in a ml, so that means the stuff you have is 100 mg/ml. How much does it cost?
          $25 for the bottle. Iíve been using it for just over a week and the incapacitating lower back pain I had is pretty much non existent. Only time Iíve felt a twinge of pain is after an intense MMA workout doing grappling with lots of twisting. But nothing like I used to feel. Plus I sleep like a baby.

Comment

• bought the spray, 27 THC and about the same CBD...like the taste..had a really good sleep after taking it one night...I can take 2ml of the oil with 30 THC and it does not hit me at all...am the same with pain meds though as well...from freezing at the dentist to IV pain meds in the hospital...it takes a lot, anybody else that way? And I never touched the stuff before Oct

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Anger View Post
              bought the spray, 27 THC and about the same CBD...like the taste..had a really good sleep after taking it one night...I can take 2ml of the oil with 30 THC and it does not hit me at all...am the same with pain meds though as well...from freezing at the dentist to IV pain meds in the hospital...it takes a lot, anybody else that way? And I never touched the stuff before Oct
              Are you a redhead? I've heard that often people that have red hair also have a gene that does not allow them to be anesthestized easily.

Comment

bought the spray, 27 THC and about the same CBD...like the taste..had a really good sleep after taking it one night...I can take 2ml of the oil with 30 THC and it does not hit me at all...am the same with pain meds though as well...from freezing at the dentist to IV pain meds in the hospital...it takes a lot, anybody else that way? And I never touched the stuff before Oct
                Wow that must be pure hell when you are in pain. I just got some oil that is 10 CBD and 10 THC so for the first time yesterday I took .2 ml. In an hour it hit me and I did not dare leave the couch for 2 hours. It was over in 3 hours but I must be a real light weight for THC tolerance. I took .1 ml today and has not hit me yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thestatue View Post

$25 for the bottle. Iíve been using it for just over a week and the incapacitating lower back pain I had is pretty much non existent. Only time Iíve felt a twinge of pain is after an intense MMA workout doing grappling with lots of twisting. But nothing like I used to feel. Plus I sleep like a baby.
                  That is insane. I've found the same content on the birch and fog (BC) website for $158.00.

How many drops do you take a day?

Comment

Wow! Do you go to sleep right after? I can take about 3 drops and it ****s me up. But it takes quite a while to kick in compared to smoking.
                    Is it May yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by CanuckRider View Post

That is insane. I've found the same content on the birch and fog (BC) website for $158.00.

How many drops do you take a day?
                      5 in the morning and 5 at night.

Comment

5 in the morning and 5 at night.
                        Thanks for the info! I'm heading there today.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanuckRider View Post

Thanks for the info! I'm heading there today.
                          Have a chat with Travis, heíll answer any questions youíll have. Heís a great guy, and super knowledgeable on the subject.

Comment

thanks I think this will work for my mom

Comment

• Just had a few bowls of Pink Kush from Cannafarms...really good...I've had Bubba Kush and Critical Super Silver Haze from Cannafarms as well and they are also very good...I have become a fan of this producer...good stuff
                              Simply amazing Riders...Simply...Facking...Amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dart Guy View Post
                                Just had a few bowls of Pink Kush from Cannafarms...really good...I've had Bubba Kush and Critical Super Silver Haze from Cannafarms as well and they are also very good...I have become a fan of this producer...good stuff
                                Where did you get the Bubba Kush? Looking for just a gr of it to try but everywhere in Regina has 3.5 gr. Too much for me to just sample.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X