Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are ya smoking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tbiddy View Post

Iíve used a cream that had a high CBD content. A consultant at work gave it to me. He had it before weed was legal. Iíll have to ask him where he got it. It works awesome.

When we were in Vegas last month we went to a dispensary. Puts the ones here to shame. Huge. Open 24hrs and had everything. Edibles, all kinds of CBD products and even CBD bath bombs.
    I had a bit of a cream as well that was mixed with peppermint oil. My mom got it from a friend of hers before it was legal as well lol. It worked way better than the prescription Voltaren stuff I have which I think is supposed to be 10x stronger than the store bought stuff and has the absolute worst texture to it. And it was expensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by tommy_boy View Post

Have you tried that?
      I can't because of my medical history, but it seems to be quite popular with retired NHL hockey players who are suffering from general pain and whatnot.....or so that's what I hear on the Spittin Chiclets podcast all the time.

Comment

• Just picked up a half ounce of Strawberry Cough https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/strawberry-cough/ on Monday. Pretty tasty stuff - it's a Sativa which is generally my preference (I don't like being a lazy stoner). Had a few puffs this morning and had a very productive day. Cleaned the house and crossed a couple items off the to-do list.

I also purchased a new vaporizer recently. Finally pulled the trigger on upgrading to the Utillian 721 https://www.180smoke.ca/utillian-721...rbal-vaporizer. So far nothing but good things to say about it, it's noticeably better than the Utillian 420 I had previously (but it should be at $250)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Usual Suspect View Post
          Just picked up a half ounce of Strawberry Cough https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/strawberry-cough/ on Monday. Pretty tasty stuff - it's a Sativa which is generally my preference (I don't like being a lazy stoner). Had a few puffs this morning and had a very productive day. Cleaned the house and crossed a couple items off the to-do list.

I also purchased a new vaporizer recently. Finally pulled the trigger on upgrading to the Utillian 721 https://www.180smoke.ca/utillian-721...rbal-vaporizer. So far nothing but good things to say about it, it's noticeably better than the Utillian 420 I had previously (but it should be at $250)
          Which place did u get it?
          Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by Tbiddy View Post

Iíve used a cream that had a high CBD content. A consultant at work gave it to me. He had it before weed was legal. Iíll have to ask him where he got it. It works awesome.

When we were in Vegas last month we went to a dispensary. Puts the ones here to shame. Huge. Open 24hrs and had everything. Edibles, all kinds of CBD products and even CBD bath bombs.
            So does it like numb the area where you put it on? What other effects?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Usual Suspect View Post
              Just picked up a half ounce of Strawberry Cough https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/strawberry-cough/ on Monday. Pretty tasty stuff - it's a Sativa which is generally my preference (I don't like being a lazy stoner). Had a few puffs this morning and had a very productive day. Cleaned the house and crossed a couple items off the to-do list.

Normally don't like sativas. Took some tonight and had the.most productive night in quite a while Got tons of stuff done. Does keep me up late though which I'm not sure I like yet.
              Last edited by bigmac; 02-03-2019, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• Penny Bags Shatter , special blend shatters it states which consists of these flavours: Balckberry , Orange and Pineapple. As an experienced toker, one large toke for mankind will set me back 10 minutes and then the high subsides to at minimum 4 hour enjoyment , in a creative functional energetic mannerism.

A little 3.5 gram bag of Pineapple Express along with an occasional same size bag of Space Cookies .
                Where do they get these names . Both are sativa.
                Smooth tasting and pleasant aroma to be sure .

Still have lots of honey oil which I smoke rarely because of its potency and also its rarity as of this writing. Have some CBD oils and still lots of the special occasion hash from Victoria. Some other weed I dont even know of anymore which I carry with a one hitter but rarely use it honestly.

All of which is stored in a quart sealer complete with a metal interior top lid with outer ring and an apple peel inside replaced peridically. Placed in a dark cool cupboard keeps the product tasting as fresh as the day I purchased them . Some of those products going on months now.

In 2018 I spent 853.46 $ on product which includes pariphanallia. So far in 2019 146.00 $ and cant see myself purchasing anymore this year until late April or near the May long I surmise .

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmac View Post

So does it like numb the area where you put it on? What other effects?
                  It has peppermint in it so you get that menthol feeling when you rub it on but it just makes the pain go away. I get a sore neck/shoulder from driving so much. Rub that on and in about 1/2 hr or so there is no more pain.

Comment

• For anyone looking for CBD oil, head over to hemp haven on 15th across from malty national. He makes it himself, all natural(no pesticides, etc). Heís very knowledgeable and friendly and will answer any questions you have. When I was in there about 5 people came in and bought some. I use it daily and it is head and shoulders above anything Iíve used from pot shops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thestatue View Post
                      For anyone looking for CBD oil, head over to hemp haven on 15th across from malty national. He makes it himself, all natural(no pesticides, etc). Heís very knowledgeable and friendly and will answer any questions you have. When I was in there about 5 people came in and bought some. I use it daily and it is head and shoulders above anything Iíve used from pot shops.
                      What percentage CBD is it?
                      Is it May yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by juice View Post

What percentage CBD is it?

Comment

• Anyone tried a high CBD strain? What's it like?

Comment

• I am on 1:20 CBD oil right now. It has not worked as of yet but I am only on day 5 and have increased my dosage 4 times a day. Ordered some 10:10 oil and it should be here tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thestatue View Post
                              That seems crazy high. The highest I've found at the legal shops was 27.71 mg/ml. There are 20 drops in a ml, so that means the stuff you have is 100 mg/ml. How much does it cost?
                              Is it May yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by inspector7 View Post
                                I am on 1:20 CBD oil right now. It has not worked as of yet but I am only on day 5 and have increased my dosage 4 times a day. Ordered some 10:10 oil and it should be here tomorrow.
                                What effect are you going for?
                                Is it May yet?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X