Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are ya smoking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigmac View Post

How was the alien dawg? Going to pick up some Bubba Kush I think for myself. Supposed to be a nice relaxing one.
    How was the Bubba Kush? How much THC in that one? I am a rookie and tried some that had 10 CBD and 5 THC, gave me somewhat of a buzz.

Comment

• Originally posted by inspector7 View Post

How was the Bubba Kush? How much THC in that one? I am a rookie and tried some that had 10 CBD and 5 THC, gave me somewhat of a buzz.
      Haven't tried it yet...using up the stuff I currently have before getting more. Their site says it is 16.3 THC and .05 CBD. https://www.wiidsk.ca/product/bubba-kush-canna-3-5g/

Comment

Comes on slow, but eventually locks you to the couch pretty good. I'd say it would be a good one for dulling pain at night, or just general insomnia. I wouldn't want to have to do anything in public or even carry on a conversation while on it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by squish View Post

Comes on slow, but eventually locks you to the couch pretty good. I'd say it would be a good one for dulling pain at night, or just general insomnia. I wouldn't want to have to do anything in public or even carry on a conversation while on it though.
          How intake to get that locked to the couch feeling?
          Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

How intake to get that locked to the couch feeling?
            For me? I'm kind of a lightweight, so 3-4 good long pulls I guess. But then its about 15 minute wait after that.

Comment

For me? I'm kind of a lightweight, so 3-4 good long pulls I guess. But then its about 15 minute wait after that.
              Good to know. Thanks
              Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Perhaps it should be a different thread, but a friend was talking about playing around with growing four plants outside this summer. Sounds interesting, and if anyone here has experience, it would be great to hear some tips.
                Is it May yet?

Comment

I just got a prescription and am using some Cannabis oil that has 20 CBD and 1 THC. So far it has not helped one little bit for joint pain. I am considering buying the 10 CBD 10 THC oil and see what difference that will make.

Comment

I just got a prescription and am using some Cannabis oil that has 20 CBD and 1 THC. So far it has not helped one little bit for joint pain. I am considering buying the 10 CBD 10 THC oil and see what difference that will make.
                    Yeah, the sedative and analgesic effects of THC I think is what you may be after. But if you don't like the general feeling of "being stoned", that may not be for you either. Personally, I like it now, but I didn't always.

Comment

Where are you buying this?

I'm on strictly CBD oil right now, but am curious to try the tablets. I've been purchasing online because no many places in the city are carrying THC free products.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanuckRider View Post

Where are you buying this?

I'm on strictly CBD oil right now, but am curious to try the tablets. I've been purchasing online because no many places in the city are carrying THC free products.
                        It was a little bit of a process to get a prescription but I contacted MCRCI and they asked questions over the phone just before Christmas. They told me I had to get a prescription from my doctor. I told them I was not comfortable asking my doctor for the prescription. They have doctors that will discuss your problems and prescribe. So after many forms and releasing all my health information I had a face to face through Skype with the doctor. After he processed all of the information they provided 2 Cannabis companies that I could order from. One is actually at Saskatoon and the other in Ontario. Than you need to register with those companies and once they give you your prescription number you can order. Shipping is free with an order over $90.00. I ordered some oil this Wednesday and had it over night yesterday. You can order cannabis oil, gel caps or bud.

Comment

It was a little bit of a process to get a prescription but I contacted MCRCI and they asked questions over the phone just before Christmas. They told me I had to get a prescription from my doctor. I told them I was not comfortable asking my doctor for the prescription. They have doctors that will discuss your problems and prescribe. So after many forms and releasing all my health information I had a face to face through Skype with the doctor. After he processed all of the information they provided 2 Cannabis companies that I could order from. One is actually at Saskatoon and the other in Ontario. Than you need to register with those companies and once they give you your prescription number you can order. Shipping is free with an order over $90.00. I ordered some oil this Wednesday and had it over night yesterday. You can order cannabis oil, gel caps or bud.
                          Yikes. I don't have nor am in search of a prescription and have just been ordering online from BC. That sounds like a painful process.

Comment

• Actually it is not that bad and the people you deal with are considerate, helpful as well as professional. This is not something that you jump through hoops in order to buy cannabis as was before recreational cannabis was made legal. I might add that you can claim purchases against your income tax and there are 20% reduced prices if you are a senior. It is also much cheaper than buying recreational cannabis.

Comment

Can't you just go buy it now without a script? I thought that was the whole reason behind legalizing it. I don't and have no reason to partake, just curious.

Comment

Can I ask why you were/are uncomfortable asking your doctor for a prescription?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X